Atrilogy's direct client is seeking Sr. Network Engineer (F5) to join their team on a 100% remote basis but candidates must live in one of the following states in order to be considered - Nevada, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio or Pennsylvania.
This position is heavily focused on F5 and viable candidates must possess strong F5 suite experience
Responsible for ensuring the stability and integrity of company wide network security devices such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, load balancers, etc. Participate in the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all network security hardware and software. Analyze and resolve network security hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion. Act as a liaison between IT Engineering and Information Security. Serve as a technical resource to Network Engineers and Network Security Engineers.
- Ensure that security solutions are acquired, configured and implemented correctly
- Perform various audits of all network security devices to ensure compliance with company and industry standards
- Provide support by performing troubleshooting which may include, but not necessarily be limited to: problem recognition, root cause analysis, research, isolation, resolution, follow-up, and documentation.
- Create new ways to solve existing production security issues
- Configure and install network security solutions such as firewalls, load balancers and intrusion detection systems
- Understand vulnerability testing results, risk analyses and security assessments
- Respond to information security issues during each stage of a project’s lifecycle
- Implement and maintain corporate security policies
- Analyze and advise on new security technologies and program conformance
- Perform maintenance on network security devices
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment (MICS, PCI, SOX)
- Lead implementations and rollouts of new network security devices.
- Strong network fundamentals including the OSI model, TCP/IP, IPv4 and working knowledge of IPv6
- Research and identify hardware and software to meet Company needs.
- Other network support tasks as assigned
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in a computer science discipline or a comparable level of experience preferred.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience as a Network Security or Network Engineer supporting enterprise security devices (firewalls, load balancers, etc) in a large data center environment.
- ITIL V3 Awareness training preferred.
- On-call availability on a rotational basis is a requirement of this role
- Deep technical experience with Palo Alto .
- 3+ Years Experience with F5 suite including LTM, ASM, APM modules and strong, large enterprise experience with F5
- 1+ Year Experience configuring and supporting BigIQ and/or Silverline.
- Must have good communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Jason Bradford | firstname.lastname@example.org
(O) 702-703-4664 | (C) 949-212-1255
Atrilogy Solutions Group
23052-H Alicia Pkwy, Suite 620
Mission Viejo, CA 92692