Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Fraud Risk Manager. This is a full-time, direct hire role, 100% REMOTE!
The Fraud Risk Manager will manage the fraud prevention efforts to ensure adequate measures are in place to detect fraud attempts against the company and prevent those losses from occurring. In addition, the Fraud Risk Manager will oversee a team of Fraud analysts, manage daily workloads, and provide insight into the process, policies, and procedures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a point of contact for the BSA Officer and the team of Fraud analysts to manage and escalate fraud issues.
- Manage the fraud prevention efforts, reviewing daily alerts generated by the company’s transaction monitoring systems and ensuring adequate measures are in place to detect fraud attempts against the company and prevent those losses from occurring. Make recommendations to adapt or create new fraud prevention rules and oversee upgrades of failed or obsolete systems as appropriate.
- Manage the fraud related cases involving company or customer loss seeing them through to completion. Provide notification to the required team members throughout the company of the status of each case as appropriate. Maintain detailed records of instances of fraud with supporting documentation.
- Prepare and file all Suspicious Activity Reports on behalf of the company ensuring accuracy and timely filing within the guidelines dictated by FinCEN. Maintain detailed records of all SAR filings with supporting documentation in an organized and efficient manner.
- Participate and present fraud program updates to senior leadership committees
- Identify emerging risks and threats and specify potential areas for operational and analytic improvements.
- Monitor fraud controls and procedures to improve customer experience, fraud detection effectiveness, and operational cost.
- Drive the implementation of productivity improvements and tool enhancements to identify fraud more effectively.
- Work with operational risk, internal audit and compliance along with control standard and process owners to identify and evaluate the effectiveness of application fraud controls.
- Perform ad hoc analyses as required
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of experience in a fraud prevention, fraud investigation environment, or any combination of both in the Banking/Financial Services Industry.
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or Certified Financial Crimes Investigator preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of financial systems both back office and branch processes.
- Extensive fraud management knowledge
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task, maintain accuracy, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organization skills and proven ability to drive multiple projects, initiatives and manage issues.
- Demonstrated Leadership skills
- Self-motivated, with ability to actively lead and implement ideas effectively in a collaborative and cross-functional working environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Computer literacy including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, SharePoint).
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.