Atrilogy's direct client in Littleton, CO
is seeking an Automation Engineer (5G)
on a contract
*Only US Citizen, Green Card and OPT Visa candidates will be considered*
- Work with internal stakeholders and partners, guiding them through planning, prioritization, and delivery of automated life cycle management processes.
- Develop solutions in the areas of CI/CD processes, infrastructure as code, end to end automation/covering all domains/aspects of the 5G network.
- Build solutions using cloud native technologies and modern software development practices.
- Create and apply frameworks, methods, best practices, and reusable artifacts.
- Build and develop automation for all parts of network and platform automation along with Core, RAN, Transport, data center and infrastructure in a hybrid cloud environment.
- Develop & architect EMS systems for 5G network.
- Develop and architect network & service orchestration using Cloud Native, ETSI MANO, 3GPP fundamentals and principles.
- Drive prioritization of operational issues, and drive automation design and scaling requirements in support of the wider organization.
- Develop and design end to end automation architecture with key building blocks for Day 0, Day 1, and Day 2 Stages of the network.
- Automating real-world production environments (using Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible, API GW)
- Infrastructure as a code development (CloudFormation or Terraform)
- Containers (Docker, K8S, ECS, Fargate)
- IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing, and firewalling
- Scripting languages (PowerShell, Python, Bash)
- Proven working and deployment experience in automation, orchestration in 5G/4G wireless networks.
- Detailed understanding of 3GPP, ORAN, TMF, ONAP, 5G forums & technologies
- Deep understanding of the role of SDN_C & Element management Systems in the wireless networks
- Proven record of successful automation project delivery
- Good understanding of software engineering best practices such as code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, deployment, release, and change management.
- DevOps attitude- - this is about culture, not only tooling.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- Experience with Kubernetes (K8), VMware, OpenStack, or Cloud platforms desirable
- Post graduate degrees in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Public cloud experience and certifications (Certified Solutions Architect or DevOps Engineer)
- Experience with back-end technologies for web applications/APIs
- Familiarity with logging and monitoring infrastructure (ELK, Datadog, New Relic)
- Experience with automated testing tools (Selenium, JMeter)
- Experience designing and building highly available, resilient, large-scale, distributed systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability, and automated disaster recovery.
- Linux and Windows-based systems administration in cloud or virtualized environment
- Any coding experience in Python, R, Scala, Java, or C++
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.