Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Project Manager
to join their Sales Operations team in Tempe, AZ
or Atlanta, GA, on
a full-time/direct hire
- Manages project initiation activities including development of project management and communication plans, identify stakeholders, secure project resources, and facilitate project kick-off.
- Interacts with cross-functional teams to plan solution releases, testing coordination and implementation of final product.
- Provides project status and KPI reports to IT leadership.
- Applies and holds team accountable to the use of standard project and functional practices, procedures, and use of tools.
- Manages project risk, issues and activities to ensure project goals, budget, deadline, scope and quality are achieved. Removes blocks and assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
- Ensures project is progressing as planned through constant prioritization, cost, scope, change and quality management.
- Actively contributes in the expansion of the PM discipline across the organization through various learning and development initiatives and provides guidance to other PMs.
- Oversees and supports the creation of the WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) for the project
- Ensures project deliverables are in alignment with compliance objectives and participates in audit processes.
- Oversees escalated product support including on-call (after-hours, weekends, and holidays) for high priority issues.
- Conducts a retrospective project review to identify areas of improvement.
- Completes project closure activities to formalize and communicate the project acceptance. Hands over documentation and ongoing activities to accountable teams
- Participates in the continuous employee review process by providing specific input regarding team member performance.
- Within project team, identifies process gaps or areas for improvement and recommends or implements solutions.
- Coordinates and oversees onboarding of new project team members including system, tools and project methodology training.
- May participate in the discovery and selection of external staffing resources.
- A bachelor’s degree in a field related to the position or a combination of related education and work experience in the area of project management equal to four years.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Project Manager, Project Coordinator or equivalent role in a software development or SAAS implementation project including at least 2 years in an Agile development environment.
- Basic knowledge of software development tools, technologies and methodologies; experience with Microsoft development technologies / platforms strongly preferred.
- Experience with project management tools such as VSTS/Azure DevOps or similar required
- PMI-PMP, PMI-ACP or equivalent strongly preferred.
- Occasional travel required; typically, quarterly.
- A leader and coach of others, action-oriented and driven, organized, problem-solver, clear and concise communicator.
- Project management experience in the homebuilding industry
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Azure
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.