Atrilogy Solutions Group is presently seeking a Senior Integrations Designer who will be involved in application, data and infrastructure designs. This role will deliver a variety of integration requests which includes development, maintenance, enhancement, and support of applications. The Senior Integrations Designer will work closely with the Lead Designer in leadership of other Designers on day-to-day work efforts. The Senior Designer will write more complex scripts, possess data modeling skills and understanding of complex application coding, software design pattern of databases and application services (queues, caching, etc.).
Position: Senior Integrations Designer – GRC / RSA Archer
Position Type: Full Time / Direct Hire
Position Rank: Assistant Director
Location: Louisville, KY
Position Availability: Immediate
Target Salary: Depending on level of experience
This position's primary focus is developing security solutions for Identity Management, Cyber Defense and Security Infrastructure and Services. This position will develop appropriate software and documentation as well as support and troubleshoot applications, computer systems, related appliances including optimizing performance and resolving problems
The Senior Integrations Designer will perform integration and design of GRC based systems such as RSA Archer. The role will deliver development and enhancements for both new and existing InfoSec business needs. Ability to handle interfaces, applications, database tiers, integration of external feeds and how analytics engines work is required. Day to day requests includes maintaining modules process flows for risk, compliance, policy, mappings and dashboard charts and drilldowns.
Your key responsibilities
• Design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for internal use, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, and code).
• Create and maintain components that integrate with security technologies such as through API’s
• Perform Code reviews, recommend corrective actions
• Work with team lead to ensure that company methodology, standards, and procedures are adopted and implemented.
• Interface and communicate with project teams, operations, support, management and stakeholders
• Manage request work to successful and timely completion of the project
• Proactively identify risks and issues on delivering integration requests as planned by developing contingencies
• Anticipates problems before they occur; defines the problem or risk; identifies possible causes; works with team to identify solutions; selects and implements most appropriate solution
• Analytical skills and problem-solving skills needed to manage multiple factors on a project simultaneously
• Demonstrate business analytics to manage and meet sponsor and customer needs
• Senior integration designer is expected to act independently to deliver integration solutions to schedule, budget and scope; support provided as required and requested, and is self-driven and motivated for completing work assignments.
• Senior integration designer provides guidance to the integration designers consisting of global and virtual staff; assigns responsibility to members and monitors progress
Skills and attributes for success
• 5+ years of software development experience required, with a minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience working with services and integration technologies
• Experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
• Must have extensive knowledge of IT Infrastructure and application deployments.
• Knowledge of Information Security and having experience in delivering solutions in these technical areas a plus
To qualify for the role, you must have
* BS/MS degree preferred in a technical or scientific field.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Certified Archer Professional a plus
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Global Information Assurance
- Certification (GIAC) certifications or other Information Security related a plus
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.