The Systems Engineer is responsible for configuring and maintaining servers and other infrastructure components within the environment. This is accomplished through the proactive monitoring of the server hardware and operating systems and installation of patches, service packs and other upgrades to ensure high level system availability. Dependent upon the job level (see leveling guide for additional responsibilities) the systems engineer may also be responsible for engineering enterprise solutions to meet business goals and objectives.
The Systems Engineer may also be responsible for managing infrastructure projects and providing the appropriate level of documentation to meeting Project Office and regulatory requirements.
- Provide oversight for new technology implementation and design.
- Provide proof of concept
- Write system documentation and architecture diagrams
- 3rd level support
- Research technologies for Client
- Act as emergency support team as needed
- Work closely with vendors to implement solutions
- Write and submit bank standards/ policies when appropriate
- Make security recommendations
- Gather requirements and contribute to bank technology strategy
- Work closely with Information Security and project managers to deliver solutions on timelines
- Manage client expectations
- Mentor other systems engineers through leadership and cross training.
- Work in a team environment on project driven work with minimal supervision
- *Minimum 8 years experience working with Information technologies required.
- *Minimum 4 years experience working in an Information Systems Architect capacity required.
- *Minimum 4 years working with TCP/IP, and WAN technologies required
- *Minimum 3 years of experience working in Microsoft Environments
Skills and Knowledge:
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results