Our direct current client is looking for a Kronos Application Analyst
to serve as a system configurator for their Kronos application environment on version 6.0 or above (currently on 7.05). This is an 8 months+ contract role.
This position is responsible for providing Kronos application configuration support to ensure optimal implementation and functionality of a highly integrated system. Will be responsible for Kronos work rule enhancements, configuration set up and changes, and requirements definition. This includes unit testing and coordinating end-user acceptance testing and approvals. Work with application Business Analysts to develop integrated test plans and test scripts for implementation project.
Job duties include production support and project work. This includes all active modules WIM, timekeeper, scheduler and analytics, e
nhancements and changes and any operational projects. Tasks can often include research, data analysis and technical changes. Custom reports and/or custom data pulls. Also, includes coordinating requests, build, unit and system testing, user testing support, build and deployment checklists and plans.Skills:
- Client is on 7.0.5. The support role is for the timekeeping module.
- Client also has the advanced scheduler and analytics modules.
- Expertise in either of those modules is not required but would help a candidate in this environment.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta