Our Direct Client is looking to hire a Drupal Developer.Position : Drupal Developer
Location : Schaumburg, IL 60173
Duration : 6 Months
Do you have the following?
- Configure Drupal and create custom modules to meet requirements.
- Create scripts to automate deployment and build out of site.
- Design and develop new code and support operations, maintenance, and enhancements of existing code.
- Develop conceptual and technical design including use of OOA and OOD techniques.
- Conduct unit testing.
- Demonstrate ability to configure Drupal and create custom Drupal modules using the core API.
- Demonstrate ability to use common Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, Panels, workflows, DAM etc. and extending them through code.
- Must be familiar with the concepts of Content as a service. Should be aware of Drupal 8.5+ capabilities to support hosting content APIs.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to customize workflows
- Experience with Cloud hosting of Drupal not a must but will be beneficial.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience working with PHP and / or Drupal solutions in a cloud-based environment is desirable.
- Familiar with SQL and / or experience with database technologies such as Oracle or MySQL.
- Good understanding of all parts of Software Engineering (e.g., Requirements, Design, Implementation, Testing), and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience working in agile or iterative SDLCs.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with the LAMP (Linux, MySQL, PHP) technology stack.
- Minimum 2 year design and development experience with Drupal.
- Bachelor’s Degree required from college or University