Atrilogy Solutions Group is presently seeking a Front-end Engineer who will function in a fast-paced environment- driving innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development. As a Front-end Engineer, your responsibilities would include maintaining code integrity and quality as well as ensure application architecture is designed for performance and resiliency. The successful candidate will create beautiful experiences for our client’s internal and member facing systems. The position will involve engaging with business clients, UI designers, developers, and architects to create high performing and easy to use systems via the web as well as mobile-based applications. You will also create and implement design principles that ensures the content renders well across multiple devices.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs design and analysis, coding and unit/integration testing of highly complex system functionality and/or defect correction across multiple platforms.
- Assists team leads and management with delegation of technical work packages to cross functional and third-party team members for execution through the full development life cycle.
- Understands user and process requirements and ensures those requirements can be achieved through high quality deliverables.
- Leads and influences technical direction for large scale, highly complex technical initiatives and/or projects requiring integration of cross-functional systems.
- Provides technical guidance in evaluating applications systems or evaluating requests for proposals.
- Collaborates with the business to prioritize key business/technical initiatives.
- Displays advanced knowledge and understanding of functional and technical domains of specific products and appropriately evaluates the impact of changes or additions.
- Creates system documentation/play book(s) and serves as a lead technical reviewer and contributor in requirements, design and code reviews.
- Typically serves as a resource to the business and/or as a technical resource to cross functional third party and internal team members on highly complex design/code reviews.
- May troubleshoot complex problems and recommend solutions or practices relative to root cause analyses and identification of solutions for improving system performance and availability.
- Analyzes and designs specifications for less experienced internal and third-party team members to execute.
- Actively participates in cross departmental staffing and/or technical decisions.
- Typically anticipates opportunities and proactively and consistently champions innovative solutions cross functionally and across the Enterprise.
- Actively mentors and contributes to the technical and soft skills development of internal and third-party teams.
- Utilizes expert knowledge of the customers business to recommend solutions and ensures business and technology objectives are met and maintained.
- Experience leading software development teams (internal and/or third party)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) majors or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 3+ years of experience in designing/coding for high availability and performance.
- 2+ years of experience with rapid prototyping / simulations / iterative design
- 2+ years of experience working with Agile methodology
- Proficiency in translating front-end mockups and wireframes into functioning applications
- Demonstrated experience supporting accessibility requirements from ADA (Section 508 subset of a11y).
- 3+ years of experience on closures/Prototypes/JS.
- Understanding of HTTP interaction with browsers (request types, request headers, synchronous/asynchronous requests).
- Delivering software using a container-based infrastructure
- 1+ years of experience with Gradle, GIT, GitHUB, GITLab, etc. around continuous integration and continuous delivery infrastructure
- Understanding of page rendering orchestration within a browser
- Proficiency at using browser development tools within each major browser
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.