Exciting new opportunity to help put your personal vision on a growing company’s global Marketing presence!
Reporting to the CEO in this newly created position, as Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, development, and execution of their organization's integrated marketing and communications initiatives. Owning Product Marketing as a discipline and function, owning sales enablement through marketing activities, oversee pricing and positioning strategies and owning the external and internal messaging of their platform are the key deliverables as CMO.
Your primary responsibility as Chief Marketing Office is to grow their customer base, increase revenue and profits, and lead their branding and communications strategies on a global basis.
This role includes; lead management, lead nurturing, new business development, product marketing, pricing strategy, and future channel management. The CMO ensures their organization's message is distributed across channels and to target audiences to meet sales objectives. Today, this means seeking out new ways to deliver messaging through creative, measured, and successful content marketing strategies.
We are seeking a highly versatile senior industry executive with a strong background in Internet Service Provider networks and Public Cloud and Edge Computing, with a demonstrable and successful track record of new product development and launches, new business and geographic market expansion, and integrated marketing that is measurable, delivering customer base expansion and revenue growth. This role will require a broad skill set ranging from (but not limited to) traditional marketing and communication activities, but also include product marketing & strategy. The role will require public speaking engagements, including analyst interviews and panel sessions. Marketing activities such as trade shows, announcements, internal/external communications and creation of product marketing material creation should be expected.
With a small and nimble team, candidates should see themselves as a fully productive member of the marketing team with a mindset of being part of a start-up culture, with the drive to make Client’s Cloud Platform a globally recognized edge platform for the next generation of applications.
This role will also be asked to coordinate with the Parent’s Marketing teams, to have a “broader” view of the landscape. This is an opportunity to be a thought leader, a visionary, and a shining example of how to run an effective Marketing team as an incubated start up backed by a larger corporation. This represents another opportunity to utilize and leverage tools, people, processes, systems, etc. that are available to us in this unique situation – so having a leader that can navigate those waters and influence positive change is absolutely paramount.
Preferred locations are Boston, MA or Silicon Valley (Santa Clara), CA in the US.Responsibilities & Tasks:
Skill Set & Personality
- Responsible for overall marketing vision, mission, and objectives
- Own Product Marketing, positioning products, guiding channel strategy, pricing strategies and schemas, promoting and enabling sales, and determining the focus for product sales efforts geographically
- Evolve a sales enablement strategy through measured and effective marketing campaigns, tracking investments against revenue pipelines accordingly
- Responsible for digital and online presence via corporate website, social media and email campaign management
- Identifying, organizing and executing event management and physical event presence for trade shows, events and company events such as the Mobile World Congress
- Maintenance, selection and sourcing of the current and future marketing technologies
- Defining, aligning, executing, and measuring an agile integrated marketing & communication plan
- Drive differentiation through competitive market analysis to define competitive pricing strategies, promotions, and positioning, to establish the platform and brand within the Public Cloud market
- Manage and evolve the brand including trademark applications & visual identity creation
- Develop product specific content and messaging, including customer presentations, demo’s, collateral and use cases to enable sales
- Collaborate with business development, sales, and customer support teams to ensure that customers have a measurable & amazing experience on platform
- Oversee the creation of technical blogs, white papers, customer case studies and other required content creation
- Stay current with industry trends, technologies, and companies that may become relevant
- Represent at public events such as conferences, panel sessions & webinars
- Manage media and analyst relations
- Special projects as they arise in the spirit of a start-up culture
Competencies & Requirements:
- Superb analytical skills with the ability to communicate complex information in simple to consume form
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills – your reputation precedes you
- Flexibility & demonstrated abilities to work in a complex multi-cultural and multi-national environment
- Passionate customer advocacy – stand up for customers balancing what’s ”right”
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product marketing and service management
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics in cloud, Internet service providers and enterprise markets
- Entrepreneurial spirit & previous work in start-ups
Competitive Salary and Bonus, excellent benefits!
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing and communications
- 10+ years’ experience of influence-based leadership
- Previous experience as a public speaker
- Up-to-date knowledge on relevant industry trends, technologies, and companies
- Highly adept in discussing cloud-based technologies and solutions
- Knowledge of IoT, Machine Learning, AI is a plus
- Understanding of technologies that make the internet work – having opinions and thinking on your feet when challenged on your views
- Prior experience creating external facing written material such as applications notes, articles, presentations and press releases
- Travel 30-60% - domestic and international
- Superior organizational, presentation and communication skills
- Be confident, passionate and have an opinion you’re able to defend with facts, experience and data
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.