Our Direct Client is looking for a Sr. Visual Designer for a 3+ months contract role in SeaTac, WA. Kindly find below the JD and let me know if you are interested in a quick chat to discuss this opportunity in detail.
Role: Sr. Visual Designer
Location: SeaTac, WA 98198
Duration: 3+ months
Start Date: ASAP
Must pass a background/drug screen
• A minimum of 5 years post-education employment experience working with marketing and content webpages, especially as they relate to E-commerce
• Skills should encompass strong visual design as well as some information architecture & interaction design experience
• At least 2 years of CMS experience is a plus, big bonus points for Sitecore
• A Bachelor of Arts or Science degree with a focus in graphic design, user experience, interactive design or a related design discipline, or an additional two years of training/experience in lieu of this degree
• Experience leading the creation of marketing campaign related webpages using existing templates & guidelines while knowing when & how to make template improvements
• Demonstrated experience elevating a brand’s vision and visual language into digital experiences
• Industry leading portfolio showcasing design skills that demonstrate critical thought process, digital cross-platform experience and how visual design adds business value
• Advanced Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch skills, with the latest design/production tools and a demonstrated ability evaluating future tools for team productivity
• Experience with lean, agile product delivery, optimization tests, and workflow tracking (e.g., JIRA, VersionOne, etc.)
• Deep understanding, proficiency, and ability to supervise design tasks, including guidelines, cross-browser compatibility, accessibility standards, and optimization techniques
• Leads a culture of design/lean thinking, guest advocacy, accountability, and collaboration through independent contribution and consulting as a subject matter expert
• Strong conceptual and visual thinker, with a broad toolset for communicating complex ideas
• Deadline oriented with good organizational skills
• Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Bonus: Design, people, or project management experience
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost-effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.