Our direct client is looking for multiple Business Analysts for 5 month contract roles located in Irvine CA. Please note
In-Person Interview Required. If your resume doesn't have your address and current location noted it cannot be considered.
- Onsite Role Monday – Friday
- Local candidates
- 5-month contract
A Plus – nice to have any experience with property management systems. (not required)
In this role as a Business Analyst, you will be primarily responsible for documenting all current business process flows and business requirements as they pertain to key business functions within various areas of the company. The process flows will also include impacts to the custom client applications and purchased client applications, including but not limited to the external website, internal intranet site, Contact Center and Yardi property management systems. This position will meet with business users to capture all areas of current business processes and document using Visio process flows, and business requirements, to review with other IT team members. The intent of this documentation is used to optimize business processes and facilitate assessments for software solutions, design for custom applications, configuration choices for purchased applications and support of defined projects.RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential job functions include the following:
- Facilitate and lead discussions with business owners regarding process and system requirements
- Document all discussions and requirements, including detailed descriptions, Visio diagrams and data definitions.
- To create business process flow charts including swim lanes for existing process and to be processes.
- Lead all analysis of current business process flows to create optimal to be process flow requirements and matching to IT business system solutions.
- Work with IT Support team to ensure clear understanding of business requirements and support issues.
- Participate in all other IT team activities and planning sessions
- Work collaboratively with other client departments
- Contribute to the positive culture of the group as a whole
- Other duties and special projects as assigned by supervisor
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, emphasis in computer science or information systems or commensurate experience in lieu of degree
- Experience: 5+ years of business analysis experience
- Exceptional business process optimization skills.
- Strong experience in requirements documentation, analysis, system evaluations, and system design.
- A whiz at creating business requirements documentation and visuals to aid in business system solutions assessments.
- Must have strong experience with Visio, MS Project and other process visualization tools.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of and interest in all areas of IT including infrastructure, operations and support.
- Outstanding presentation, written and verbal communications skills
- Creative and thorough, a left and right brain thinker
- Team player and collaborator, with a belief in the importance of transparency and sharing
- Strong can-do attitude. Ability to pivot as needed
- Takes ownership and initiative to drive initiatives through to completion
- Professional demeanor, positive approach, sense of humor
- Broad industry experience is a plus
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.