FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPERABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Our direct client is seeking a Full Stack Web Developer
to join their IT team enhancing systems in their ongoing efforts to build high performance full function direct lending front-end and back-end features to scale, including web service traffic (high volume requests/day) and data processing in SQL (high volume requests/day). The ideal developer joining the IT team has a background in working with data systems and fast iteration in an agile environment. They highly value: curiosity, innovation, collaboration and teamwork, a focus on quality, scalability and security with an eagerness to make an impact in their business.Job Description:
We are seeking a strong, experienced Full Stack Web Developer for development and support of current and future planned systems. The ideal candidate will have experience developing and supporting web-based applications and websites preferably within financial services.
Development and maintaining web applications will include replacement with net-new applications, new web services and websites. The systems solutions will include critical decision related data integration from third party services, internally developed external services for business processes and database driven applications data functions (imports and exports, calculations and result sets).
The systems are both external and internal facing with database driven applications and decision engine processes. Ideal candidate will be energized by a dynamic, business solutions culture in a fast paced environment. The candidate must be able to communicate clearly with users and IT departments, analyze and document user requirements, collect security requirements, document workflow, data flow diagrams and business rules. The candidate will be proficient in code usage, testing, debugging and quickly resolve production problems to minimize impact to business operations and customers.Responsibilities:
- Help implement a scalable and iterative development process to ensure we maintain the integrity of our website’s code. We need to know what code was implemented, why it was implemented, that no prior changes are overwritten, and that we have the capability to roll-back a change easily, should it be required.
- Work closely with others in IT and business departments to complete tasks assigned to you.
- Responsive to other team members in joint development tasks.
- Efficiently manage all development projects within JIRA, or similar, and proactively report on projects to management and other involved parties.
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience with database-backed applications.
- Be strongly motivated to apply technical skills to solve tough business problems
- Must have 2-3 yrs. experience developing and supporting Web APIs with integrations.
- Must have experience developing and maintaining systems with .Net Core, .Net Angular, etc. Experience with Java a plus.
- Experience developing database driven applications, external services, web services, integrations with data import and export from data warehouse systems, and SQL.
- Experience in developing and supporting web-sites with embedded logic for decisions and approvals in customer transactions.
- Experience with consumer-direct systems development highly desired.
- Experience developing and maintaining mobile apps
- Experience with website performance improvement techniques, monitoring and management.
- Experience with Docker, API Gateways, Orchestrators like Kubernetes/Amazon ECS highly desired.
- Experience developing web services and Salesforce Service Cloud integration a plus.
- Experience with WordPress a plus.
- Experience in Cloud Services, Azure or AWS highly desired.
- QA deployed code to help improve the user experience of our website and prevent quality assurance issues.
- Experience in supporting marketing departments in website development and enhancements, new campaigns, new affiliate relationships and other, highly desired.
- Experience with GitLab a plus.
- Experience developing and maintaining E-Commerce Platforms is a plus.
- Experience with UX/UI design is a plus.
- Experience in deploying to production.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- B.S. Computer Science or related; or equivalent.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.