As a Lead Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the underlying architecture for our existing software products and implementing new features as well as overseeing the work being performed by other software engineers working on the project.Responsibilities:
Minimum Work Experience
- Development of applications and services to support enterprise software including UX, APIs, and data integrations
- Work closely with product owner and the development team and maintain ownership of development plans while having supervisory responsibilities in delegating work and ensuring that software projects are delivered on time.
- Ensure technical delivery of detailed feature/story level solutions that satisfies the IT roadmap’s acceptance criteria
- Having excellent knowledge of SOLID principles and design patterns.
- Driving the design sessions and developing plan prior to implementing a solution.
- Ensuring the Architectural guidelines has been followed throughout development Lifecycle.
- Work with the team on thorough code review process to ensure the highest quality of software has been delivered.
- Drive the hardening of system data interfaces, reduces errors, improves scalability and security
- Fix bugs in the product, including providing patches for previously released versions
- Work with other team members to implement automated acceptance tests for new features
- Create and modify web services using RESTful interfaces
- Performance tuning and troubleshooting, including remote troubleshooting
- Create and modify build definitions
- Establish a cloud-based data platform to functions using modern, proven, and secure technologies that enable allows for scalability, resilience, and rapid development
- Institute monitoring and logging of applications
- Mentor the technical resources and ensure delivery on key initiatives
- Contribute to agile team alignment and is committed to constant improvement efforts by participating in team ceremonies sprint planning, stand-ups, backlog grooming and retrospectives
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- 10+ years of experience application development with .NET and C#
- 2+ years of experience as Technical Leader with Agile teams
- 1+ years of implementing web applications within cloud solution providers (AWS) - exposure to AWS
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Good experience with Microservice Architecture
- Understanding of n-tier software implementations
- Understanding the SOLID principles and design patterns
- Experience with MVC Framework
- Good Experience on open source technologies is a plus
- Experience with .Net Core Web API Architecture
- Experience with RESTful web service development
- Experience with a service-oriented architecture
- Experience with Git and GitHub
- Experience with Code Review Process using the Git Workflow
- Experience with Linux environments is a plus
- Experience in an iterative development environment
- Experience with high-availability environments
- A comfortable and confident communicator with technical staff but also able to speak with customers concisely to translate technical concepts into business terminology and impacts
- Exposure to continuous integration implementations that utilize DevOps style tools (such as Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Terraform, etc.)
- Proven team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic agile work environment
- Supports a metrics-driven data culture to drive accountability and transparency
- Passionate problem solver and motivated self-starter including ability to analyze situation and recommend sound solutions and implementation strategies
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar
Tallassee, AL (Travel required to Duluth, GA)
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.