A premiere client of Atrilogy is seeking to hire a Business Analyst (BA) to their team on a permanent basis. This client is a progressive, growing organization, they offer a state of the art work environment, casual dress, onsite gym, great benefits and more.
This BA is not a traditional role in an agile team, but is considered an important part of the Product Management Team in larger product organization. It supports the Product Manager (PM), Product Owner (PO) and UX/UI Designer with important research and requirements input.
1. Responsible for the assessment of requirements supporting the PM
2. Converts requirements into specifications
3. Supports the UX Designer by providing specifications and market knowledge so that he/she can make informed decisions
4. Is part of the quality assurance
5. Acts as an internal trainer for new software functionality
6. May act as a technical writer
7. Gives 3rd level support to the support department
8. Supports the PO in the release planning Input
- Requirements from market, customers, legal/government, internal
- Product vision and UX-guidelines from PM
- Ready to test software products from development
- Software specifications for the development including criteria for testing and release
- Checklists for quality assurance
- Technical documentation
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.