We have a contract opportunity with one of our major clients, located in Jersey City, NJ. They are looking for C# Backend Developer for one of their important projects.
C# Backend Developer
Location: Jersey City, NJ, 07310
Duration: 12+ months contract
Inperson Interview Required
Candidates must have demonstrated experience with the following:
- C#, server-side development
- Test-Driven Development
- Dependency Injection
- Entity Framework / LINQ
- OO Design Patterns (i.e. Factory, Constructor)
- 8+ years of experience in C#, focused on development of business logic and server-side components.
- Hands-on experience using TDD methodology, including proficiency writing unit tests with NUnit, XUnit, etc.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming techniques (Inheritance, interfacing, extensions, etc).
- 3+ years working with JSON/XML and RESTful APIs in a production environment.
- Solid understanding of async/await and the TPL library.
- Experience developing and maintaining cloud based solutions in AWS or Azure
- Production experience with SPA UI technologies like Angular or React
- Familiarity working with or implementing Elasticsearch.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.