Our direct client is looking to hire a REMOTE "End User Engineer II' permanent hire/full time employee who has "mobile device management" exp. i.e windows workstations, laptops, desktop, macbooks
**THIS IS NOT A SUPPORT ROLE, THIS IS AN ENGINEERING ROLE**
MUST HAVE: Intune and Jamf experience
Looking for a candidate that has Engineer Level Exp that has "owned" the technology areas (Jamf, Intune, SCCM ...etc), not just supported them
Location: Overland Park, Kansas
Must be able to work Central time zone
You will be working for a large, Fortune 1000 company who is based in Overland Park, KS and working with a GREAT boss and team!!
1. Candidates must have some experience working in an Enterprise Level Environment
2. MUST HAVE exp working with "Mobile Device Management"
(Supporting windows devices, laptops, desktops, apple mac)
This group is part of the Tier III engineering solutions project-based work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent. (Not a deal breaker)
- Five (5) years’ experience in areas related to end user/collaboration and system administration
- Five (5) to Seven (7) years’ experience with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop administration, configuration, and infrastructure upgrades
- Five (5) to Seven (7) years’ experience with mobile device management (i.e., JAMF, Intune, etc.)
- Five (5) years’ experience with client application installation, SCCM packaging and deployments, primarily in a Windows environment.
- Advanced experience in Active Directory structure and logic
- Advanced understanding of script language as it applies to troubleshooting or discovery (i.e. PowerShell, macro, etc.).
- Advanced understanding of group policy administrations and script behavior.
- Advanced understanding of Windows operating system deployment and management.
- Advanced understanding of MacOS operating system deployment and management
- Advanced understanding of end user collaboration tools and platforms.
- Ability to provide executive support, good communication skills.
- Tier 3 incident resolution/root cause analysis experience.
Responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining end user computer operating systems, systems software, collaboration tools and/or related hardware with under guidance of senior staff. This engineering role will participate in the team’s activities for design and implementation of end user solutions. Responsible for implementing, enhancing and optimizing the support of industry standard and emerging technologies, including researching and recommending solutions to improve the supportability and capability of solutions. Coordinate low complexity projects/initiatives or assists with more complex projects/initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Possess an advanced level of understanding of end user technologies such as Microsoft Endpoint Manage (Configuration Manager/SCCM and Intune for Mobile Device Management), Jamf Mobile Device Management, Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops or other VDI solutions, Active Directory Group Polices, Windows Server Management, Printer Server Administration, and the relevant integration points in an Enterprise environment.
- Research use of expanded functions and capabilities within scope of technology/tools.
- Deliver designs for solutions within area of expertise.
- Participate in the successful execution of internal/team project activities.
- Lead and assist with project presentations.
- Subject matter expert for an end user area and works to increase knowledge of additional areas.
- Look for opportunities for automation, simplifies and consolidates platforms and processes.
- Participate in strategy/roadmap creation, identify and recommend new technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing accurate documentation steps for installation, maintenance and configuration activities.
- Refine work and implementation standards/processes/procedures.
- Provide support and ensure reliability of end user technologies, systems and processes according to established procedures and industry best practices.
- Work to meet team Service Level Agreements.
- Proactively communicate status and drives resolution of open issues; identify and mitigate risks.
- Evaluate and respond appropriately to customer issues and requests. Handle simple issues without assistance. Escalate when necessary to appropriate team or individual to resolve.
- Provide 24 by 7 on-call support on a rotating basis.
- Liaise with other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Assist with maintaining platform related inventory and other hardware/software/license tracking documentation.
- Provide advanced knowledge, training and solution sets to first level support teams to improve first call resolution and increase customer satisfaction. Review issues to identify trends and make recommendations for improvement.
- Experience with Modern Desktop Management Technologies including Intune, JAMF and Autopilot with a Zero-Touch deployment strategy
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Application packaging and deployment.
- Citrix Windows Environment Manager
- Citrix Machine Catalog Services (MCS)
- Thin/Zero client configuration and management
- FSLogix Profile Containerization Management
- Image development & management.