Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking EMPO Program Managers (Level I and III) to work 100% Remotely, this is a full-time, direct hire role.
The EPMO is responsible for the management of major programs across the company. This position is responsible for the planning, implementation, and successful delivery of one or more key programs, leading project teams and Project Managers that are each responsible for elements therein. This includes architecting program or project structures, plans to enable fulfillment an articulated business strategy and managing large program budgets.
The EPMO Program Manager will also need to be able to quickly assess the health of the portfolio and make recommendations to improve delivery capability. They will manage/oversee complex crossline of business impacting change initiatives in alignment with the client's Enterprise Change Management Framework. They will challenge/review program status in partnership with business and technology stakeholders to ensure sound risk and issue management throughout the project lifecycle. Program elements may include areas such as organization structure, processes, operational support and technology.
Role will be instrumental in driving and tracking program activities, negotiating changes in plans and effective communication with all stakeholders and senior management. Success of program outcomes will be measured by the implementation and fulfillment of a strategy and realization of program's defined benefits and results.
- Establish and drive delivery of program plan objectives, coordinating activities across multiple departments and projects to achieve program goals.
- Define and establish program and governance structures to support successful delivery and manage program risk
- Manage large complex programs and projects as needs dictate
- Reviews and approves project plans for conformance to program strategy, program plan and schedule.
- Leads and facilitates high-level meetings for program plan requirements and to develop schedules and milestone measurements.
- Accountable to program stakeholders and senior management for schedule, budget, quality and outcome of all program elements.
- Communication liaison with key stakeholders, coordinating and holding periodic briefings/status updates.
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Understand cross-program dependencies
- Provide guidance and leadership to a matrixed Program & Project Team.
- Manage team of junior program / project managers.
- Adhere to the client’s Project Management Guidelines and delivery methodologies when applicable
- Complies fully with all Operational policies and procedures and completes all required training.
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing PMO functions and/or complex change programs/projects with multi-department/Line of Business impact.
- Minimum 5 years banking/financial services and/or technology industry experience.
- PMP or Master’s Degree preferred
- Management Consulting background preferred.
- Understands full project lifecycle, can assess impacts, including people, process and technology, manage scope/schedule/risks and deliver project results.
- Can drive organizational change and understands how to structure program governance and reporting at the portfolio level.
- Experience in structured analysis, strategy, problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Expert with the MS Office Suite with a focused ability to create concise and compelling presentations (Project Plans in MS Project, Presentations in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Must have strong business savvy with good diplomacy skills in order to influence and be effective with senior executives.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional leadership, coaching and negotiation skills.
- Scheduling and budgeting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and exercise solid judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with highly technical as well as functional partners.
- Must be extremely knowledgeable with bank-wide strategic plans and direction.
- Must be extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of project methodology, various project management tools and techniques across all program and project activities.
- Knowledge or experience in the implementation and/or support of applications and/or infrastructure environments within a technology organization a plus.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.