Atrilogy’s Direct Client is looking for a IT Systems Engineer Manager
to join their team on a 100% Remote Direct Hire
IT Systems Engineer Manager
Las Vegas or REMOTE (Nevada, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania)
due to gaming licenses candidate will need to get upon being hired. Some limited travel may be required to Las Vegas or other client properties on a very limited basis
- Working technical manger with a strong understanding of VMware, Nutanix HCI, Active Directory, Rubrik (or comparable) data protection, Windows and Linux OS servers. Cloud integration of AWS and Azure/AzureAD/Office365 a bonus.
- Leading an operational team of 5-8+ individuals supporting 28 Casinos and several Corporate locations.
- Responsible for ensuring the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the in-house information systems that support core organizational functions. Plan, direct, and coordinate the design, installation, and connectivity of server systems to ensure the stable operation of the organization’s IT assets
- Monitor, maintain, support, and optimize all networked software and associated operating systems.
- Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
- Schedule and direct the activities of a team of System Engineers to resolve end user hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Handle personnel-related matters for assigned staff members including interviewing, hiring, scheduling, training, coaching, evaluating, counseling, and discharging.
- Prepare and maintain appropriate documentation for systems installations, maintenance, Main testing, upgrades, and events
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies and procedures for systems engineering operations.
- Make recommendations to management relative to systems engineering needs and best practices.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in a related discipline; significant applied experience or a combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- 5 years working on large scale infrastructure, desktop and server related projects preferred.
- Must have practical experience in supporting Active Directory in a multi-forested trusted environment ensuring ideal Site-to-Site replication topologies and be able to act as the highest level of technical support for the corporate-wide Windows Active Directory environment.
- Must have demonstrated server engineering skills relative to design, testing, standardization and benchmarking.
- Must be able to install and implement both physical and virtual server solutions.
- Must have a practical understanding of domain-level services such as DNS, WINS, DHCP, LDAP, and Active Directory services.
- Must have solid understanding of VMWare and Storage Systems.
- Must be able to implement Microsoft Clustering and other high-availability and load balancing solutions.
- Must possess a strong knowledge of, and be able to build and maintain, Microsoft Windows 2003 and 2008 servers in a large corporate enterprise environment with more than 250 servers.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses.