Atrilogy’s direct client is looking for a Full Time - Senior Applications Administrator
This person will be working Onsite 1/2 Times a week in the Los Angeles, CA office of our client.
Job Role: Senior Applications Administrator
Location: Downtown, Los Angeles or NC/NJ (NC and NY is their Second Preference)
Assignment Duration: Permanent-Full Time directly with the client
Working Model- Hybrid (2 Days a week Onsite Rest Remote)
- VERY SENIOR APP SUPPORT PERSON – CAPABLE OF WORKING WITH BUSINESS OWNERS, SVPS, STRONG COMMS – WORK WITH APP ROADMAP, APP REMEDIATION, APP UPGRADES
- STRONG TECH SKILLS AND STRONG PRESENCE IN FRONT OF NON-TECH PEOPLE
- ALL APPS ARE VENDOR-PROVIDED APPS – SOME ONPREM, SOME VENDOR HOSTED
- SELF START, DOESN’T NEED HAND HOLDING
- TECH – ALL MICROSOFT – THIS PERSON SHOULD HAVE EXPERIENCE IN WINDOWS, SQL, MIDDLEWARE LIKE WEBSPHERE OR SIMILAR, INTERFACES, DIFFERENT APIS, WEB APPS, IIS,
- LEVEL 3 NEEDED
- NOT A SERVER ADMIN BUT COMFORTABLE WITH WINDOWS SERVER – KNOWING WHAT NOT TO DO, AND KNOW HOW THE APP RUNS ON THE SERVER IS MOST IMPORTANT
What Is the Opportunity?
The Senior Application Administrator will support one or several applications and the associated technical environment. A more in-depth knowledge is expected than that of the Applications Administrator. The Senior Application Administrator is an advanced senior professional with wide ranging experience who uses professional concepts to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
What Will You Do
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Implement and support new software versions and new versions of systems software. This will include setting up software in development, QA, Production and DR environments.
- Provide technical assistance to projects. Incident and Problem Management including during and post-incident analysis.
- Researching and implementing new technology per project and support needs Set-up and support of workflow and job scheduler software Set-up, administration and support of interfaces and APIs Middleware configuration, administration and support Application environmental set-up, administration and support SLA management and reporting for applications Application support, issue management and escalation Vendor, T&I and business user liaison DR planning and participation in DR tests.
- Will understand how to set up, maintain and cutover to DR.
- May use specialist knowledge in one or several applications and supporting environment Will understand application use and access Will assist with the Technology Lifecycle Management Program for technology asset management.
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Minimum 10 years of IT experience
- Minimum 7 years in Application Administration
- Minimum 7 years of experience with Microsoft Office, Project, and SharePoint.
- Domain knowledge of databases, hardware support, Cloud deployment and support and tools for application and systems administration.
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems and environments.
- Knowledge of scripting and script automation Knowledge of SQL and/or Oracle databases.
- Ability to write SQL queries.
- Middleware knowledge (e.g. WebSphere, WebLogic, MQ) preferred Interface, API, workflow and job controller set up and support experience preferred.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.