Atrilogy Solutions Group is seeking a Web Product Owner to join our clients’ team to realize their goal to reimagine banking and build the next generation bank. A different bank. One that gives consumers the support they need to make better financial decisions.
Reinvent retail banking. We are building this bank from scratch which means we can leverage new technology and approaches to redefine banking. You will work closely with your digital bank stakeholders to deliver new, innovative ways to improve the way customers experience our website while managing new, emerging risks. Constantly challenge the status quo.
Put the customer first. Always look at it from the customer’s point of view. Every experience begins with empathy and empathy begins with listening. Understand them well enough to not only meet their needs but anticipate them.
Leverage the data. As a Product Owner, you will continuously evaluate our customer interactions from pre-market research through existing customer data to always find new ways to improve the customer experience and exceed expectations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 5+ years of experience as Digital Platform Owner and/or Product Owner
- Support and/or lead cross functional teams (Design, Research, Product, Experience, Engineering, etc) to define and deliver requirements that result in innovative, market leading capabilities across our website
- Define Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) in support of research and in-market monitoring for continual platform / experience refinement
- Maintain ownership of the website roadmap, including near term prioritization of features and longer term capabilities to meet future product needs
- Responsible to be a primary interface with key partners/suppliers that provide web capabilities
- Experience as a Product Owner leading a team of developers/vendors to deliver digital applications to market
- Experience leading cross functional teams through complex decision-making to achieve optimized outcomes
- Experience managing stakeholder groups to align on balancing numerous constraints to achieve an optimized outcome
- Experience with OKRs and analyzing data to inform a product roadmap
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Experience with FIS D1 Consumer Studios web platform
- Experience delivering a website from idea to implementation
- Experience working with teams building single page apps (React, Node JS, or similar)
- Experience using JIRA (or similar) as a tracking tool
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.