Our direct client is looking to Director of IT for a direct hire/permanent position in Kansas City, KS.
This is a Hybrid permanent hire role, however, may consider someone who is 100% Remote, if unable to find local talent.
** MUST HAVE: Retail, wholesale or Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry experience, including merchandising systems and process expertise
Hybrid candidates are preferred, will consider 100% remote or a RELO.
Client is located in Kansas City, KS
Must be able to work Central Time Zone
You will be working in the Retail Wholesale industry (90 years in business), working for a GREAT boss and working with an experienced team.
Our client needs an Director in Information Technology to provide vision, leadership and oversight for strategic, business-transforming projects in IT service and drive support and stability. This role prioritizes the needs for and serves the customers in Merchandising Systems & Portals used by Retailers and Vendor Partners. You will use your business process understanding, critical thinking, and determination to build a team that delivers solutions that meet critical business objectives.
The Director provides strategic and operational leadership to deliver optimized services and support for assigned IT functions, including:
The Director is accountable for leading teams that manage a large portfolio of projects and services, including the implementation of new and the ongoing maintenance and enhancement of software and solutions. The IT Director is responsible for the overall growth and development of 20-40 IT professionals and enhancing departmental leadership capability and talent pipeline. The director will be responsible building the core team that supports merchandising transformation, driven by business process architecture/design first mindset supported by package technology selection and integration expertise.
- Merchandising systems to optimize assortments, and plan/ measure category performance
- Retailer facing portal that provides operational information to execute at the retail level
- Vendor facing portal that integrates/automates category business planning and trade funds processes
- Transformation to future state supply chain management systems that optimize item and vendor management, buying, integration to warehouse management order fulfillment and retail execution and visibility
Nice To Have/Preferred Qualifications
- Retail, wholesale or Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry experience, including merchandising systems and process expertise with a clear understanding of the general processes used to support product assortment optimization, shelf placement/planogramming, pricing and promotional strategy, vendor negotiation/trade funds optimization and buying and inventory management
- Business process architecture / design lead solution selection and implementation, including building a team of business/process analyst skills that can facilitate design sessions and produce swimlane workflows
- Professional services or management consulting experience preferred, with 10 years of proven progressive performance in IT, with strong Service Management and Solution Delivery foundation
- 5-10 years management experience, including business relationship management and vendor/contract management
- Solution selection and implementation for large scale, complex environments; proven solution delivery/service experience for SaaS solution integration using Agile and ITIL methodologies
- Iterative solution delivery (agile) experience to drive accountability and delivery
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time to support company needs and/or vendor relations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or equivalent technical expertise or experience
- Experience with retail ordering, POS, and CRM systems, and retail operations
- Portal implementation and/or support experience
- Large ERP implementation and/or Azure/AWS/cloud or managed services experience
- ITIL Certification and experience using it for IT Service Delivery
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.