Our premier banking & financial client is seeking to hire a Senior .NET Software Engineer to work as full-time employee for this 100% remote opportunity.
Job Title: Senior .NET Software Engineer
Location: 100% Remote (anywhere across U.S.)
What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?
- Provides programming expertise and business analysis skills within an assigned business area, usually as a member of a project team, in analyzing, designing, modifying, and developing business applications.
- Prepares programming specifications from which programs will be written, and designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents programs.
- Prepares programming documentation and recommends changes in development, maintenance, and application standards.
- Analyzes and develops logical database designs, data models and relational data definitions across multiple computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server, etc.)
- Complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices.
- Identify causes and implement solutions to business problems in a multifunctional project, assessing and communicating issues of technology impact on the business.
- Evaluates application software packages and makes recommendations to management.
- Participates with other colleagues in new product reviews, tests, and pilots.
- Collects and analyzes business requirements for large projects.
- Performs feasibility studies, translates requirements into an appropriate design.
- Identifies conflicting business practices and integration issues, suggests alternative solutions
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as a business or data/programmer analyst required.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with industry standard tools and languages (i.e., Visual Studio, Power BI, C#, ASP.NET, Web Services, Cloud Development, etc.) required.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Understanding of proper coding techniques and testing requirements.
- Proficient in debugging techniques and technical problem analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of project management technique is required.
- Experience with structured design, development, and implementation of new computing architectures.
- Strong project management skills.
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross-functional project teams.
- Understand integration patterns and SOLID principles.
- Experience writing scripts using PowerShell
- Experience writing T-SQL queries, store procedures, functions.
- Experience developing SOAP and RESTful services.
- Strong knowledge of XML, JSON, YAML.
- Working experience with Visual Studio, Postman, SOAP UI, Ready API, Wireshark.
- Programming experience using C#, VB .NET, ASP .NET, Entity Framework, ADO .NET, Visual Basic, CSS Styles.
- Working experience with
- GitHub, and GIT commands.
- Azure DevOps, CI/CD, Release Pipelines, Builds.
- Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure Container Registry, Azure Service Bus, Azure Events, Azure Data Grid.
- Azure Web Sites, Azure Apps, Azure Application Insights, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Key Vault, Azure Resources, Azure Functions, Azure Monitoring.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.