Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for .NET Software Engineer 3 to join their team for a 12+ months contract.
Remote for now! May need to work onsite Costa Mesa, CA in the post Covid - 19 situation.
W2 contract only!
.NET Core Developer, Backend Rest API Developer
Must have Microservices experience in .NET Core
They are going to .NET Core 3.1
AWS experience is a plus
Agile Scrum, 2 week sprints
Position : .NET Software Engineer 3
Location : Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Duration :12+ months
Qualifications and Experience:
- Work closely with the development team to deliver on-time, on budget, high value projects.
- Ensure the design and development of technology solutions properly fulfills all business requirements, achieves desired objectives and fulfills return on investment goals.
- Work closely with development team to ensure disciplines are followed, project schedules, risks and issues are effectively managed, and project stakeholders receive regular communications.
- Anticipate change management requirements and ensure effective solution adoption by ensuring appropriate knowledge transfer, training and deployment readiness.
- 3 - 7 years of experience
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent.
- Strong background in web tier and middle tier development with object-oriented programming experience with ASP.Net / C#, including experience designing & implementing application architecture.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET MVC, API, ASP.NET Core technologies.
- Experience with Amazon AWS Cloud programming.
- Proficient in consuming & publishing Web Services (SOAP) and Web API’s (REST).
- Experience with multithreaded programming and concurrency control
- Strong background in data modeling and database design concepts
- Ability to comprehend and implement detailed project specifications as well as the ability to adapt to various technologies and simultaneously work on multiple projects
- Strong problem solving skills required
- Excellent proactive communications and planning skills
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.