Atrilogy’s direct client is looking to hire a Network Security Engineer (Manager or Lead Level )
for a Full-Time/Direct Hire role at their HQ in Kansas City, KS.
You will have 5-10 direct reports
Must be strong with Secuirty
Hybrid position. 2 – 3 days a week onsite. You will only need to report to the office a few days per week.
MUST be local or willing to relocate to the area
Client is willing to pay for relocation expenses
Client is willing to hire someone who does not have any management exp, however; will need to have lead or senior level exp
You will be working in the Retail Wholesale industry (90 years in business), working for a GREAT boss and working with an experienced team.
This role will partner at all levels of the organization to develop, implement, and execute organization wide network and security policies that reduce risks and mitigate consequences of security breaches. As the Network - Security Manager, you will be asked to align people, process, and technology as a high impact leader for a team of Network/Security engineers and developers. This role will be focused on improving the quality of network and security solutions while improving security levels across the business landscape. This role will be leading your IT team to the successful completion of new network/security solutions or enhancements to existing infrastructure. You will also manage the administrative activities that come with having direct reports, such as time off, skills development, performance management and staff augmentation. It is important you guide the team in understanding the business outcomes not just the tools and process used to achieve them.
- Drive the formation of a functional Network and Security strategy through specialist expertise and insights. Ensure that the strategy meets and protects the business needs.
- Develop the strategy for a significant area of responsibility such as a function, anticipating complex issues, challenges, and opportunities. Ensure the strategy is successfully implemented and meets medium-term business needs.
- Raise up recommendations to the leadership team and guide the implementation of policy, design and implementation of Network and Security projects and change initiatives.
- Deliver a budget for Network and Security activities. This would include identify 5-year capital needs and immediate budget needs.
- Participate in the development of IT strategy. Apply functional expertise to test the viability of the strategy and contributing creative ideas and insights to support the strategy formation process.
- Participate in an annual business plan. Ensuring alignment with strategy; quantify business outcomes. Detail expense and headcount budgets; and develop business cases for key projects, ensuring cross-functional integration.
- Communicate how the Network and Security strategy/roadmap and its relationship to the organization's mission, vision, and values; clarify the actions needed to implement it within the area of responsibility; motivate people to commit to these and to doing extraordinary things to achieve the organization's business goals.
- Manage and report on the performance of the function / business area; set appropriate performance objectives for direct reports and hold them accountable for achieving these; take appropriate corrective action where necessary to ensure the achievement of annual business objectives.
- Identify the capabilities needed to meet the current and emerging business needs of a significant business area. Evaluate current capabilities, identify gaps, and prioritize development activities. Motivate others to develop their capabilities and fulfill their personal potential. Build capabilities elsewhere in the organization through mentoring and other informal methods.
- Can accurately be able to plan, organize, prioritize, and oversee activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Has insight with developing, monitoring, interpreting, and understanding policies and procedures, while making sure they match organizational strategies and objectives.
- Is comfortable with on analyzing data trends in Security situations that will help guide decision making.
- Applies expertise to situations that develops and maintains the culture, values and design it needs to reach its objectives while managing structural change.
- Uses clear and effective verbal communications skills to express ideas, request actions and formulate plans or policies.
- Has the ability to analyze data from multiple sources to draw appropriate conclusions and make suitable recommendations.
- Can manage projects and/ or programs within desired cost, time, and quality parameters.
- Adapts existing tools and techniques to existing situation; Adapts to changing goals / objectives; Entrepreneurial spirit; Focuses on simplicity when addressing the customer.
- Can conduct research and analyze data to develop a comprehensive understanding of customer and market conditions that enables maximum return on investments.
- Bachelor Degree a must / Master's Degree is a plus
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Network related activities (Cisco related) and Security related policies and procedures.
- 3 to 5 years of experience of forming strategy and policy to set and deliver objectives within medium to long time frames
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.