Our premier direct end client is looking for Senior Application Administrator (nCino) -100% Remote - Permanent / Direct Hire (#TI-14081).
Find the below job description and share your updated resume and best time to discuss. You can reach me at email@example.com 949-202-5527
between 9 AM to 6 PM MST.
Duration: Permanent / Direct Hire
Title: Senior Application Administrator (nCino)
Location: 100% Fully Remote
Salary: $ Market Range
Only (USC / GC Holders)
Technology and Innovation Division
- The Senior Application Administrator will support one or several applications and the associated technical environment.
- A more in-depth knowledge is expected than that of the Applications Administrator.
- The Senior Application Administrator is an advanced senior professional with wide ranging experience who uses professional concepts to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways,
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- As a member of Technology & Innovation group, you will drive, develop, and maintain solutions for clients and colleagues.
- This is an exciting time of technology advancement and innovation across the bank, particularly within our technology teams.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Supports the Agile application life cycle (analyze, build, test, implement, train, and support) of Ncino Salesforce system.
- Identify issues, analyze root causes, perform structure problem assessments, develop options and recommendations.
- Create, update, and manage nCino Support Cases via the nCino Community.
- This is to include researching documentation available in the nCino Community, clearly defining the issue, setting the appropriate priority, providing the appropriate steps to reproduce the issue and actively working with the assigned nCino Support Engineer to resolve the case.
- Lead "Help Desk" triage and request prioritization, provide Tier 2/3 Ncino support.
- Manage the loan life cycle and nCino applications implemented on the Salesforce platform Evaluate & recommend AppExchange applications to meet company's requirements.
- Maintain in-compliance user system access and manage other platform risks.
- Handle application configuration such as, but not limited to, validation & workflow rules, approval processes, form generation templates and credit memo templates
- Update nCino configuration, such as available collateral types, construction budget & line items, and user interface field additions
- Manage the loan life cycle and nCino applications implemented on the Salesforce platform
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree Minimum 10 years of IT experience
- Minimum 7 years in Application Administration
- Minimum 7 years of experience with Microsoft Office, Project, and SharePoint.
- Domain knowledge of databases, hardware support, Cloud deployment and support and tools for application and systems administration.
- 2+ years nCino /Salesforce experience (Cert preferred) including nCino Administration
- At least 3+ years of technical development or systems configuration experience required.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and/or Linux/UNIX server operating systems and environments.
- Knowledge of scripting and script automation Knowledge of SQL and/or Oracle databases.
- Ability to write SQL queries.
- Middleware knowledge (e.g. WebSphere, WebLogic, MQ) preferred Interface, API, workflow and job controller set up and support experience preferred.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.