Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for DevOps Engineer III (100% Remote)
to join their team for a permanent position.
Position: DevOps Engineer III (100% Remote)
Location: Remote, Remote, Remote
Duration: Full Time Role
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
- The DevOps Engineer plays a key role in DevOps transformation. As a part of the DevOps Center of Excellence team, the DevOps Engineer will focus on the following:
- Drive cultural change
- Encourages collaboration between Dev, Sec & Ops
- Automate IT processes, standardize DevOps toolchain
- Collect metrics across Dev, Sec & Ops
- Incubate, release and support DevOps projects
- Integrate toolsets to best support DevOps and continuous deployment.
The DevOps Engineer must have a rich and diverse technical background, is creative (intellectually curious), and passionate about automation / DevOps, and be eager to learn emerging technologies and trends. The DevOps Engineer is also responsible for documenting the standards, processes, and procedures as well as improving process efficiency. The typical day includes working with Development, InfoSec, Operations, and Business teams to design, implement and support enterprise-level pipeline as a service (PaaS) offerings. These PaaS offerings will be designed to include Continuous Integration, Delivery, Testing, and Monitoring. The position also includes the creation, implementation, and enforcement of policies and procedures, automation tools, source control, TFS policy, deployment orchestration, and process standardization. Though the DevOps Engineer is not directly responsible for production support however he/she will provide level-3 support to troubleshoot pipeline-related issues.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Implement Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and automation efforts for the client. Provide support for other employees working to implement and foster a DevOps culture. Participate in medium to large-scale DevOps driven team projects. Enforce policies, standards, and procedures for best practices. Continually evaluate build and deployment procedures for opportunities to optimize, streamline and automate. Develop and test new functionality, with general supervision regarding methodology and approach. Create and maintain DevOps technical documentation. Create custom reports to show automation usage and savings. Support and continuously improve DevOps processes and procedures.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or in a related technical field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years working in a DevOps-related role Minimum 6 months of programming or scripting.
- Ability to prioritize competing demands and manage multiple concurrent tasks is required. Understand a situation by breaking it apart into smaller pieces, and/or tracing the implications of a situation in a step-by-step causal way.
- Learn and follow the client’s Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Including a strong ability to create positive and professional business relationships with partner teams across the organization.
- Strong commitment to working as a team and providing excellent customer service.
- Demonstrate experience in at least one of the following areas: Creating automated SDLC processes, Continuous Delivery workflows or web service application deployments, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Continuous Integration & Delivery tools, such as TFS, Bamboo, and Jenkins. Desired - Jira/Confluence Administration experience Desired – Demonstrate experience in at least one of the following areas: Continuous Integration or development branching strategies.
- Desired – Database: Microsoft SQL Server Desired – Automated and continuous build tools, such as MSBuild, Maven, or NAnt Desired – Configuration Management tools, such as Chef, System Center, Puppet, Ansible, or Salt.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.