Our direct client is looking for a Principal Software Engineer/ Architect to join their team full time!
Role: Principal Software Engineer/ Architect
Duration: Direct Hire (FTE)
Location: 100% Remote - company HQ is in Tempe, AZ
**Must pass a background/drug screen**
As Principal Software Engineer you be one of two Principal Engineers supporting various application development teams across the company. You will drive technical strategy and solutions for several exciting initiatives, help solve complex problems, no matter how big or small, work on business-critical projects built around cutting-edge technologies, and play an integral part in identifying approach, strategy and overall execution of accuracy to top-level decision-makers. The Principal Software Engineer will also be responsible for the following:
- Engage with multiple teams of software engineers to effectively aide in the build process of applications that help redefine how the company does business -- and keep ahead of our competitors.
- Collaborate with other engineers to work on key features across the organization.
- Mentor an incredibly smart, friendly, and passionate team.
What we would like to see in your Tech Stack:
- .Net/ C# technology stack
- API development (RESTful, GraphQL, .Net Web API)
- Front-end programming experience (Modern Angular, React, Node.js, or Vue)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and/or 7-10+ years of development experience (ideally at an Architect level)
- Minimum 7+ years' experience in a Senior Software Engineer or Architect role focused on software, web, or application development/ architecture in .NET technology stack
- Extensive front-end development experience with technologies such as Modern Angular, React, Node.js or Vue
- Ability to establish cross-functional, collaborative relationships with business and technology partners
- Full-Stack software development experience building robust distributed systems that scale well
- Expertise in client-side SPA development as well as developing unit tests
- EXECELLENT time management and problem-solving skills - highly capable of prioritizing multiple tasks as the relate to business objects
- Ability to communicate effectively, clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Passionate about continuous learning
**BONUS: Experience with Ionic Framework
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.