Atrilogy’s direct client is looking to fill a 100% Remote Direct Hire Storage & Backup Systems Engineer
Tittle - Sr. Systems Engineer - Storage & Backup
Location - 100% remote
- 7+ years’ experience in a Storage and Backup role for an IT organization required, preferably in a large enterprise setting with multiple operating platforms (Windows, Linux, VMware, AIX, IBMi, etc.)
- 5+ years’ exposure to Dell/EMC VMAX/PowerMAX required
- 5+ years’ exposure to Brocade SAN Switching required
- 3+ years’ exposure to Dell/EMC XtremeIO required
- 3+ years’ exposure to Dell/EMC Isilon, CIFS/NFS required
- 3+ years’ exposure to Pure Storage required
- 3+ years’ exposure to Dell/EMC RecoverPoint and Zerto Disaster Recovery replication preferred
- 3+ year’s exposure to Cloud technologies required, including Azure (with Azure File Services AFS) and AWS
- Exposure to Commvault Complete and Metallic SaaS backup preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.