Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Strategy Manager in Los Angeles, CA. This is a full-time, direct hire. Hybrid/REMOTE, monthly on-site for meetings in downtown LA.
The Strategic Planning & Initiatives ("SP&I") team is responsible for setting the long-term strategic direction for the company and leading its highest priority strategic initiatives. As a member of the SP&I team, this role will be responsible for driving the end-to-end annual strategic planning process for the company. This role will also partner with leaders in business units and support divisions to develop their annual and longer-term divisional strategic plans. In addition to managing the strategic planning process, this role will also support formulation of strategies to address key business challenges and opportunities at the enterprise and divisional level and link the strategy with the operational and financial plans.
- Drive annual strategic planning process including identification of top enterprise priorities and initiatives, creation of strategic planning documents, and review with executive leadership.
- Coordinate with finance, technology, risk, business units and executive committee to create and finalize annual strategic plans and align the strategic plan with financial and operating plans.
- Collaborate with and support leaders of various divisions to help them formulate their divisional strategic plans.
- Support the SP&I team on a broad range of strategy and transformation projects for the company and the divisions, including business model strategy design, operating model strategy and firm-wide strategic initiatives.
- Provide reporting to senior management on strategic initiatives.
- Perform competitive analysis, including tracking and analysis of emerging industry and fintech trends.
- Develop materials for workshops and key meetings. Support in workshop planning, content generation and communication.
- Perform internal and/or external quantitative analysis to support activities such as client segmentation, financial modeling, and sizing analyses.
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA from a top tier university preferred
- 8+ years of total experience with at least 3 years in financial services strategy at a leading US bank or in management consulting
- Ability to create documents with strong storyline for executive conversations
- Strong project management capabilities in scenarios which required interaction with senior business leaders and achieving consensus across wide range of objectives
- Comfort in working under ambiguous, complex, multi-stakeholder and fast-moving situations whilst still driving a project to its successful completion
- Good understanding of key banking products, platforms, industry dynamics and trends
- Ability to support several strategic initiatives simultaneously
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.