Atrilogy's direct client is seeking Sr. Project Manager to join their team. This position is a modified hybrid with a majority of the work being remote.
Position: Sr. Project Manager
Location: Los Angeles or Orange County, CA
Type: Direct Hire
The role of the Senior Project Manager is to plan, execute, and deliver infrastructure projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Senior Project Manager will also drive the project’s objectives, plans and quality throughout its life cycle. For assigned project(s), the Senior Project Manager will act as the primary contact with the customer and will inspire customer confidence in the company’s ability to satisfy their goals. The Senior Project Manager is expected to successfully handle the largest and most challenging projects and/or successfully oversee a higher volume of projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Takes project ownership to confidently direct and manage projects from beginning to end.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders. Projects involve IT Technologies (networking, voice/data wiring, MDF/IDF) and the like.
• Develop and communicate full-scale project plans, which may incorporate vendor and sub-contractor milestones where applicable.
• Proactively works with Presales and Project Accounting to ensure timely project procurement, billing, and project financials. Owns and manages the project finances to meet defined targets.
• Develop and deliver professional, complete and accurate progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, project documentation and presentations.
• Proactively manage and communicate changes in project scope/schedule/cost, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans. Where required, work with Account Management to present Change Orders to the customer.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals. Collaborate with Resource Managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and communicate expectations to project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work. If applicable, escalate work deficiencies to Resource Management and PMO Manager.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project as well as potential future business.
• Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Based upon lesson’s learned, recommend best practices and tools to PMO Manager.
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills is mandatory.
• Demonstrated experience in leading project teams. Is persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
• Reacts to customer changes, shifting priorities, project adjustments and alterations professionally, promptly and efficiently.
• Ability to elicit cooperation and defuse tension among project teams and stakeholders, should it arise, and to remain calm and professional under pressure.
• Ability to bring project to successful completion through political sensitivity and tact.
• Strong professional written and oral communication skills.
• University degree or college diploma preferably in a technology field (IT, engineering), or project management. Relevant work experience may be substituted for this requirement.
• Certification(s) in PMP, Prince2, ITIL and/or Cisco is a huge plus; at least 1 is required.
• Direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of project development and execution of IT infrastructure and networking projects. Must have and understanding of project management principles (managing) as well as a lifecycle methodology (process to do the work).
• Preference given to those with previous hands-on or project delivery experience in some of these technologies: voice / data wiring, MDF/IDF builds, installation of routers, servers, access points, IP phone systems, IP security devices, CUCM, Cloud VOIP, Telepresence and the like.
• Experience managing project budgets, tracking project revenue, cost and margins.
• Past experience working for or with the following industries is a plus: Education, Construction and/or Healthcare with a focus on IT hardware technologies in these industries.
• Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project or similar.
• Competent and proficient experience of general office systems such as Microsoft Office especially Excel, Visio and internet.
• Comfortable with virtual technologies such as group voice conferencing, web conferencing (e.g. WebEx) and the like.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
• Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. #JDB
Jason Bradford | firstname.lastname@example.org
(O) 702-703-4664 | (C) 949-212-1255
Atrilogy Solutions Group
23052-H Alicia Pkwy, Suite 620
Mission Viejo, CA 92692