Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking an Enterprise Application Architect for a Permanent/ Direct hire as in 100% Remote.
Title - Enterprise Application Architect
Duration - Permanent/ Direct hire
You will be working in the Retail Wholesale industry (90 years in business), working for a GREAT boss and working with an experienced team.
OPEN to a 100% REMOTE Candidate.
Must be able to work Central time zone
Nice To Have/Preferred Qualifications: (Plus Only):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related degree.
- 7+ years of application development experience
- 5+ years of application architecture experience
- Experience in solution evaluation/selection and implementation for large scale, and complex environments
- Experience in designing, developing, and implementing high performing, large scale, and complex systems including integration with third-party applications
- Experience serving as a technical coach, mentor, subject matter expert, and escalation point for our customers, IT teams, and colleagues.
- Experience executing on the organizational operation vision and goals, in alignment with department leadership
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accomplished interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrating a clear and articulate standard of written and verbal communications to various levels of audiences
- Ability to work independently, self-starter, highly motivated, resourceful
- Demonstrated mastery of multiple technologies over career and ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to work as a committed member of a cross-functional team, sharing ideas and inputs from different perspectives in working towards delivering an exceptional product experience
- Solid experience with full SDLC – requirements, design, development, testing, and deployment using waterfall and/or agile methodologies
- Strong experience working with relational databases
- Strong passion to mentor and grow the skillsets of lesser-experienced developers
- Desire to still develop code in addition to architecting solutions and leading others
- Excels in working remotely with remote team members
Serve as the subject matter expert and go-to resource for designing and delivering integrated solutions and implementation best practices.
Responsible for overall system-wide resiliency, scalability, stability and operational efficiency of solutions.
Design solutions that align with industry best practices and Client's approved technology stack that address the customer’s needs.
Conduct architectural and code reviews.
Deliver technical solutions with the highest quality, on time, on budget
Collaborate with customers to understand their business problems or needs and desired outcomes.
In collaboration with other members of the team, build reusable assets and materials that enable Client's IT and the business community.
Mentor/Lead lesser-experienced developers
Responsible for the lifecycle solutions, from selection to implementation, including software currency, upgrades and/or technology retirement.
Evaluate technology acquisitions designed to optimize feature/function for long term supportability, vendor viability and total cost of ownership.
Drive resolution with technology vendors when support is needed.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Retail, wholesale, or Consumer Product Goods industry experience
- Knowledge of Azure/AWS/ cloud or managed services
- Demonstrated knowledge of latest security best practices (OWASP, CBE, NIST, etc)
- Containerization technology knowledge (Docker; orchestration tools, i.e. Kubernetes)
- ETL development experience
- Knowledge of event-based/message architectures
- Knowledge of virtual networking (public, private, and hybrid networks and subnetworks), network interfaces, and identity/access management (security groups and roles, network access control lists)
- Knowledge of latest DevOps technologies (Jenkins, CI/CD pipelines, IaC frameworks such as Ansible)
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.