Our direct end-client is seeking a Senior Digital Analyst to join their team for a full-time (FTE) opportunity in La Mirada, CA 90638 (Los Angeles County).
Candidate must be okay working onsite at new La Mirada location 2-3 days a week once business operations reopen!
The Senior Digital Marketing Analyst will focus on analyzing the performance of digital media, including SEM, paid social and programmatic media. This person will also work closely with the digital media buyers to provide recommendations for optimization and with the other analysts on the team to inform overall media strategy.
• Analyze multiple digital media campaigns and identify optimization opportunities
• Act as a digital analytics subject matter expert representing aspects like data collection and use cases for solving business questions
• Collaborate with digital media buyers to influence digital media strategy
• Collaborate with business, technology, implementation specialists, and analytics partners to determine data needs, establish data collection requirements, and deploy and maintain accurate digital tracking
• Identify areas of opportunity for data improvement and follow-through to see them implemented
• Obtain and document project details for use as reference material across the team
• Define and execute quality assurance procedures to ensure accuracy of analytical output on a regular cadence
• Design visually appealing, effective, and impactful reports for numerous audiences including views for executive leadership consumption
• Set up and analyze media tests and provide recommendations for how to test and measure different strategies
• Manage the compilation and dissemination of regular (e.g. weekly, monthly, etc.) reports on performance of the digital channel
• Present findings and recommendations to peers and sometimes executives
• Prepare analytical plans, including milestones, hypotheses, and data sources necessary to complete complex deep dive analysis
• Create automated reports and dashboards to monitor and communicate performance
• Determine KPIs and benchmarks to evaluate each campaign
• Analyze different variables of media campaigns (i.e., creative, audience targeting, campaign objective, landing page, etc.) to identify opportunities for improvement
• Support a variety of partners across the organization with ad-hoc reporting and in-depth analysis
• Utilize business and analytical expertise to independently perform proactive analysis and communicate opportunities, optimization tactics, or issues
• Use statistical rigor to solidify validity of findings and be able to explain those concepts to non-experts
• Independently seek out additional data and information to round out analyses and confirm assumptions
• Create succinct presentations to tell stories with a focus on actionable outcomes and present findings to all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Business Statistics, Economics, Marketing Analysis/ related field or equivalent professional experience
- 4-6+ years of experience in digital analytics - proven skills in defining digital analytics tracking requirements
- Highly proficient in web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Experience working with data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Technical background with database analytics languages such as SQL, Python, R
- Prior experience analyzing digital media campaigns at a brand or agency is strongly preferred
- To perform this job successfully, this individual must have proficient technical experience in Microsoft Office 365 including Word and Excel.
**BONUS: Proficiency in Python is a big plus but not required!
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. #MEB