direct client in Phoenix, AZ
is looking for an IT Business Analyst
to join their team on a contract to hire
basis. W2 only please!
- Determine business systems objectives by studying business functions and evaluating end user requests.
- Contribute business and technical analysis to determine technical feasibility and project return on investment.
- Deliver reliable high-performance applications and technical services.
- Recommend business solutions by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts, reviewing system capabilities and/or writing detailed specifications.
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications.
- Enhance systems, processes, and policies by evaluating current design and recommend modifications. Identify problems and revise procedures.
- Develop user acceptance criteria and high-level test plans and participates in user acceptance testing.
- Identify and document project requirements. Analyze complex system and business processes and recommend innovative solutions.
- Support business solutions that meet or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements by conducting wide range of quality control tests and analyses.
- Ensure that system tests are successfully completed and documented, and all problems are resolved.
- Prepare technical reports to summarize results and/or trends.
- Support end users by writing and maintaining documentation, providing consultative support and training as needed.
- Create and maintain documentation, materials and tools for vendors. Assist in user training and support.
- May act as project manager for small projects as assigned.
- Protect the Company by handling business sensitive information with appropriate confidentiality.
- Skills Minimum 4 years of experience in business/functional analysis and use case development.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic project management skills including the ability to direct control and manage projects through completion preferred.
- Proven analytical, time management and written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Prior experience working with JIRA preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Information Systems or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.