Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking an IT Project Manager to join their team. This is a full-time, direct hire role; 100% REMOTE anywhere in CA, AZ, TX, OR NV.
- Independently oversee multiple projects, medium to large size in scope and complexity
- Responsible for detailed planning of projects and the creation and management of project plans, schedules, and status reports capturing key performance measurements.
- Monitor project metrics: cost, schedule, progress. Also responsible for resource capacity planning, forecasting, facilitating change control, issue, and risk identification/quantification. Must track and manage multiple priorities of software development projects in a matrix management environment.
- Facilitate meetings including preparing agendas and coordinating schedules and materials, documenting meeting minutes, following up on action items, gathering, organizing and distributing project related documentation.
- Strategize with project teams to identify and resolve issues, assess potential risks, and develop alternative plans.
- Consistently achieve high client satisfaction by being able to manage client expectations and then exceed these expectations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; ensure accurate invoicing and initiating corrective actions
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Collaborates with business partners to ensure that solutions are delivered as agreed upon in the Product Roadmap.
- Collaborates with Technology team to ensure hardware and software are aligned to deliver business requirements.
- Work as part of an Agile development team to deliver projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Enforce established processes across all project members, customers, and stakeholders.
- Maintains excellent, proactive, and transparent communication with upper management and stakeholders both within IT and across organizations to ensure smooth and timely delivery of solutions.
- Complete and deliver status reports as required by upper management.
- Ensure resources are regularly logging tasks to produce reports which provide the required visibility to the business.
- Contribute toward ongoing advancement of software delivery by identifying opportunities for process improvement.
- Manage scope and minimize exposure and risk across projects.
- Build industry knowledge and develop understanding of business division’s organization and objectives.
- Gain an understanding of technical assets and direction.
- Work at an enterprise level to share lessons learned and best practices.
- Determine new and creative ways to employ teams on projects and distribute responsibilities.
- Performs other business tasks or functions as assigned. May be required to perform duties outside of normal work hours based on business need.
- Three (3) years of direct IT management related work experience.
- Three (3) to five (5) years relevant experience with BA/BS in related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience in Project Management in an IT environment.
- High proficiency using ClickUp, JIRA, Confluence, or other similar tools to create and update project schedules including dependencies, critical path, resources, estimates, budgets. Intermediate to advanced skills in MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Visio.
- Strong experience managing multiple projects or large enterprise projects with complex interdependencies.
- Strong ability to facilitate meetings with cross-functional (technical and business users) teams. Experience executing various Software/System Development Life Cycle processes (SDLC) including Waterfall and agile project management methodologies and techniques.
- Experience with requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools and technologies, release and version control, contemporary testing methodologies, and deployment management.
- Solid understanding of business or technical process changes, implementations, and deployments.
- Analytical ability sufficient to understand user requirements and translate them into technical terms to develop quantitative status reports and identify and quantify issues and risks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to successfully collaborate with a broad range of personnel at all levels and with varying levels of technical knowledge and/or project management concepts.
- Oral communication and presentation skills sufficient to explain business needs to technical personnel and technical information to business users.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills and the ability to create effective project plans and timelines and present them in a group setting.
- Ability to work effectively with external vendors and all levels of technical staff, management, and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated effective writing skills.
- Excellent team player with a proven track record of working across a large, distributed enterprise and a highly collaborative environment.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to put forth persuasive arguments.
- Relevant project management certifications (e.g., PMP, ACP, CSM)
- Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Requires effective communication and organization skills.
- Requires knowledge of project management principles, theories, and concepts.
- Demonstrated capacity to anticipate obstacles and plan for contingencies.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to determine relevance and prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrated advanced organization and project management skills.
- Effective skill at tracking effort and project progress.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.