Location: Dunwoody GA
Title: Digital Marketing
• Retailer Media reporting – pulling together monthly Share of Voice (SOV) reports by brand. Weekly reporting for the Omni team
• Daily auditing/tracking of Search on Amazon, Walmart, Target, Staples (Open/Closed site), Office Depot (Open/Closed site) on top 25 terms. During BTS, we audit the sites 3-4x / day
• Store Walks to review displays/merchandising, site audits and competitive screenshots. Continually watching the market so we can adapt/learn
• Organize digital assets/content in DASH
• In addition to DASH, support the brand teams in Project Genesis/Salsify launch for Omni Enablement – a Center initiative
• OVID 2.0/Competitive Assessments: Contractor support for store/online comp shop/market validation to synthesize in-market realities with invoice/bracket pricing from finance and/or ASPs from Analytics. Notably for BTS season as everyday pricing strategy can change quickly and temporarily.
• Competitive assessment/analyses
• Manage sales requests (display renderings, coupons, collateral materials, etc.) for non-strategic accounts
• Four-year college degree.
• 1-2 years of marketing experience, ideally in brand management, channel management, or consumer insights for a CPG, durable, or professional products company.
• Ability to function as a business owner.
• Strong background in analytics preferred.
o Cross-functional project management.
o Strong communication skills, written and oral.
o Proven ability to work on a team.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Up to 10% travel potential.
• Fluent in English.