Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Help Desk Technician
to join their Phoenix, AZ based team for a 12-month Contract with potential for FTE.
This is 100% REMOTE, local to AZ preferred.
4-10 hour Day Shifts: Wed-Sat
The Help Desk Support will provide technical support by applying basic understanding of computer systems, products, and services. Help maintain information technology service, functionality, and user satisfaction by answering questions and/or resolving routine problems.
- Provides technical support by applying basic understanding of computer systems, products, and services in one of the following areas: help desk, PC/desktop systems or computer operations.
- Supports business operations by providing technical support and delivering reliable high-performance applications and technical services.
- Monitors and controls systems, applications, or equipment.
- Resolves issues regarding operations, including operations, including installations, set ups, error messages, on-line transactions, system status or downtime procedures.
- Ensures user satisfaction by diagnosing and quickly resolving issues using established guidelines.
- Takes the necessary steps to recognize, research, isolate and resolve problems. Escalates more complex problems as appropriate.
- Maintains service and proper systems function by interacting with network services, software systems engineering, applications development, or information systems contracts to identify and resolve problems.
- Provides accurate documentation of issues and activity by maintaining a trouble shooting tracking log. Provides accurate accountability and shift transition.
- May provide proper tape validation for back-ups and offsite storage rotation by monitoring tape library activities for all systems.
- Protects the company by handling business sensitive information with appropriate confidentiality.
- Minimum 12 to 18 months related experience in area of specialty. Proven customer service experience.
- High School Degree or equivalent certification. College Level course work in Computer Science, Data Processing, or related Field.
- Basic proficiency if Microsoft Office Suite. May require intermediate proficiency in a particular application or applications.
- May require technical skills in any combination of the following areas: Networks transmitting Voice/Data/Fax and LAN/WAN communications, TCP/IP or VSAT; SCAT, LYNX Peoplesoft, CPM, Goldmine: A+, Net+.
- May Require familiarity with telecommunications, PC, mainframe, or other information systems equipment.
- Works under general supervision and follows established procedures.
- Familiar with relevant policies, procedures, and guidelines specific to the job. Basic technical know -how to meet job standards.
- Conveys and obtains information internal to the department.
- Resolves routine problems. Knows when to escalate problems.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.