Professional Technology Skills – Ability to:
- Quickly assessing the severity of service impacts regarding enterprise business impact.
- Facilitate major incident bridge calls to ensure all appropriate groups are working on restoring service promptly.
- Notify, escalate, and communicate to senior management and impacted stakeholders the existence of service impacts, as necessary.
- Scheduled shift plus rotating on-call requirement to maintain 24x7x365 coverage.
- Timely and accurately completing problem & outage records, including a timeline of events and other required data fields.
- Ability to multi-task, effective Team leadership experience, effective meeting presence, effective decision maker, ability to stay calm under fire/duress.