Our direct client is looking for a Sr. Finance & Accounting Analyst for a 6+ months contract. This is a 100% remote role supporting our clients HQ in Atlanta, GA.
This position will be responsible for supporting all aspects of centralized Finance & Accounting (EF&A) Accounting Center of Excellence (ACoE) process excellence. The Record to Report scope includes Journal Entries, General Ledger, Reconciliation, Fixed Assets, Project Maintenance and Reporting.
- 6+ months contract
- Hourly W2 range $50 - $55
- 100% Remote
- 5+ years of accounting or finance experience required.
- Proven ability to influence and to collaborate at the highest levels of corporate management.
- Experience with continuous improvement and project management – Six Sigma Green Belt and/or PMP a plus
- Experience supporting organizational change – including large scale transformation initiatives.
- Proven ability to deliver high levels of customer service.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Financials
- Strong knowledge of Blackline
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or CPA is a plus
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.