Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Financial Systems Analyst to support integration of the Billing and Accounts Receivable subledgers for both new acquisitions and existing operations. This is a 12+ month Contract, on-site in Jersey City, NJ.
- Investigate and resolve Billing, Accounts Receivable, and General Ledger inquiries from finance team.
- Develop mitigation strategy for production issues, manage escalations.
- Responsible for software development and maintenance lifecycle support for integration points and integration systems associated ERP applications and associated third-party systems.
- Identify opportunities for automation, streamlining troubleshooting and improving customer experience
- Creation and analysis of internal reports for management.
- Carryout functional testing and assist with end-to-end system test coordination.
- Update Vertex sales tax platform to reflect changes in company nexus, products, tax rules and tax-exempt customers.
- Add new product codes and pricing rules for Billing and Order Management.
- Work with corporate systems to update and consolidate invoice templates.
- Special projects (part of a team on a need-by-need basis).
- 6 years of experience in Oracle/PeopleSoft ERP preferred, (experience in other ERPs will also be considered).
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Information Systems, or related discipline.
- Experience with the implementation and support of an ERP software package.
- Experience with design and development of financial/accounting systems.
- Experience with the creation and analysis of internal financial reports in support of senior management.
- Critical thinking with effective communication and teamwork skills required.
- Must be able to think analytically and under pressure with willingness to learn.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, deadline and detail oriented.
- Troubleshooting skills, problem resolution, project management and technology evaluation to meet business requirements.
- Strong proficiency in MS-Office.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.