Atrilogy’s direct client is looking to hire a Python Developer/Engineer.
Position: Python Developer/Engineer
Location: 100% Remote
Design, develop and deliver quality software solutions to our business stakeholders. Our team of highly skilled and motivated professionals takes pride in working on diverse projects while learning new technologies and continuing their professional development. This DevOps position will align with multiple teams and will leverage their Python and SQL development background to design, code, test, and maintain application software and database queries.
- Responsible for building Python scripts that can execute parameterized SQL queries that can be executed from a dedicated REST endpoint.
- Modify existing SQL queries for use with similar use cases.
- Integration with back-end services including both SOAP and REST API’s
- Collaborate with developers, testers, security, and operation teams during development phase.
- Support QA testers and UAT team during application milestone releases.
- Collaborate with Security team to ensure all best practices are being followed.
- Present to peers and senior leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field.
- At least five (5) years’ hands-on experience with platform scripting experience with Python or similar scripting language.
- At least three (3) years of experience with AWS based Cloud Architecture.
- At least two (2) years of experience working within a Linux system environment.
- Experience working with SOAP and REST based applications.
- Strong automation skills (tool agnostic)
- Development tools such as Eclipse, JUnit, Maven, Nexus
- Strong understanding Git branching strategy, preferably Git flow.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- APIs, Microservices
- Jira similar Agile project application.
- Infrastructure automation tools such as Chef, Terraform, Ansible
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Monitoring analytics, Datadog, Splunk
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.