Atrilogy's direct client is seeking a Cloud Systems Engineer II to join their team on a Full-time/Direct Hire basis. This is a Hybrid position (2 days a week onsite in Cypress, CA)
The Systems Engineer II – Cloud responsible for administration, monitoring and supporting all aspects of the Cloud infrastructure including, IaaS and PaaS, resources, systems and key processes. The Systems Engineer II – Cloud will identify and proactively respond to medium to high complexity problems. The Systems Engineer II – Cloud will troubleshoot and correct problems that affect the operation of the environment. In addition, the Systems Engineer II – Cloud will analyze current processes and procedures for possible improvements, as well as develop and maintain documentation of their assigned environment.
REQUIRED & PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Design and create systems and architectures for Cloud technologies.
- Administration, monitoring and supporting all aspects of the Cloud infrastructure including, IaaS and PaaS, resources, systems, and key processes.
- Identify and proactively respond to highly complex problems. Troubleshoot and correct complex, sometimes ambiguous problems that affect operation of the environment.
- Analyze current processes and procedures for possible improvements, as well as develop and maintain documentation of their assigned environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required.
- Knowledge of AD Group Policy, Network technologies, Storage, Security, Virtualization, and other support technologies required.
- 3+ years’ experience with Virtualization Cloud technologies required within the following areas:
- Containers and Virtualization
- Linux UNIX Administration
- Microsoft Server
- Containers and Virtualization
- Microsoft O365
- Orchestration Technologies and Techniques
- Infrastructure as Code principles
- Server administration, performance monitoring and optimization, maintenance, security, domain architecture and upgrades required.
- Administrating a highly complex and dispersed environment required
- Build and deploy templates and instances in Azure and AWS.
- AWS certifications preferred.
- Azure certifications preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Superior organization skills and multi-tasking abilities required.
Compensation Range- 110-125k/yr
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Annual Bonus ~10%
- Paid Sick & Vacation/Health/Dental/401K & Other Benefits
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.