Atrilogy’s direct client is looking for a Full Time - Senior Solutions Architect (MS Technologies/Azure Cloud).
This person will be working Onsite 1/2 times a week in the Los Angeles, CA, or NY/NJ Offices.
Senior Solutions Architect (Microsoft Technologies/Cloud/Governance/Agile)
Downtown, Los Angeles or NY/NJ
Permanent-Full Time directly with the client
Hybrid (1 / 2 Days a week Onsite Rest Remote)
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Senior Solution Architect is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining on-premises and cloud native applications. Participates in improving our SDLC, Engineering, and DevOps practices. Develops both front-end and back-end solutions. Designs, develops and maintains solutions, and provides technical guidance to other Team Members. Participates in creating SDLC, Architecture, Design and Coding standards. Identifies complex business problems and participates in generating solutions. Identifies performance issues, analyses root causes and participates in performance improvement activities. Participates in remedying compliance issues. Documents and communicates problems, designs and solutions.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Lead the design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems
- Writing great quality code driving towards automated testing and validations
- Perform analysis of performance; plan and execute activities for performance tuning, monitoring, deployment and production support
- Guide and support the implementation, maintenance and updates of CI/CD pipelines on a cloud environment
- Collaborate with business partners, architects and other groups to identify complex technical and functional needs of systems
- Collaborate with multiple, enterprise-wide distributed performing teams to deliver new capabilities in business applications
- Design and develop API’s for Omni-channel clients
- Look for opportunities to simplify code, existing or new architectures and vendor dependencies
- Recommend rationalization opportunities throughout the portfolio of applications and systems
- Provide technical guidance to team members and solution architects
- Build APIs and UIs that deal with large volume of transactions and involves large data sets
- Own the full lifecycle for software development, from ideation to production
- Provide programming expertise and business analysis skills within broad business areas; as a senior member of a project team participate in analyzing, designing, modifying, and developing business applications
- Participate in solution designs to meet technical specifications – guide team members and solution architects
- Create and recommend changes in development standards including design, coding and testing standards
- Analyze and develop data models, logical database designs and data definitions across multiple computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server, etc.)
- Comply with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices
Skills and Knowledge
- H.S. Diploma
- Minimum of 7+ years of software development experience including UI as well as middle tier and backend
- Minimum of 3-5 years of solution architecture
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience Cloud Solution Architecture Experience (Azure a plus)
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience Microservices Architecture
- Minimum of 3 years of experience designing REST APIs
- Minimum 2 years of experience designing in the context of workflows and rules
- Experience designing using containers and container orchestration platform (AKS) plus
- Minimum of 2 year of experience designing asynchronous/ event driven as well as synchronous systems
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with databases and data modelling / design (SQL and NoSQL plus)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience incorporating security into the application architecture
- Experience working in fully DevOps enabled environment.
- Experience with developing architecture, coding standards and patterns
- Large application design and implementation experience including architecture and design of modern web, mobile, and integration (cloud/on-premises) platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal, and analytical skills is required.
- Experience with Agile development methodology including Scrum, XP, FDD, TDD, and SAFe.
- Extensive experience with API management toolsets, DevOps, server infrastructure, network infrastructure, caching methodologies, information security, and database technologies
- Proven track record in generating alternative solution approaches and driving a pragmatic trade-off solution.
- Proven track record of optimizing the development activities with a strong focus on DevOps and automation.
- Significant experience documenting solution designs using a variety of approaches (e.g. using UML)
- Solid Experience with DDD, TDD and BDD - ability to direct and guide the team through these approaches.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies and evaluate for fitness into a specific business context through POCs and other evaluations.
- Deep experience with reviewing code and suggesting refactoring for performance, quality and maintainability and other attributes.
- Experienced in designing APIs, scale and secure them. Ability to integrate with internal and external systems and secure those integrations
- Experience integrating systems and applications with CRM systems like Salesforce
- Ability to operate and guide the team in all areas of the technology stack - front, middle tier and the backend
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and evaluate for fit into a specific business context through POCs and other evaluations - ability to orchestrate POCs and evaluations
- Ability to review code and suggest refactoring for performance, quality and maintainability and guide the team through related activities
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.