*** GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!! WORK FROM HOME 4 DAYS a week!!! Contract to hire opportunity w/ stellar compensation, growth opportunities AND cutting edge technology!!! ***
Our end client is looking for a Mid-level Software Engineer to join their local Dunwoody group on a contract to hire basis with ONLY 1 day in the office / 4 days remote!!! LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY and MUST be US Citizen or Greencard!
MUST HAVE SKILLS in order to be considered!
- BA/BS degree in related field and 3+ years of experience; or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
- Progressive exposure to and knowledge of architectural patterns, design patterns and tradeoffs.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with logging and monitoring systems like Splunk, Cloudwatch, NewRelic, DataDog
- Works with Product Management to understand the challenges that customers and end users face in their day-to-day work and partner with them to design viable solutions.
- Recommends viable solutions to processes, technology, and interfaces that improve the effectiveness of the team and reduce technical debt.
- Foresees capacity requirements for component usage and identifies limitations.
- Provides input into story sizing, backlog refinement, and release planning.
- Contributes to product and solution designs to address critical issues and complex problems.
- Builds software applications across multiple platforms in response to the needs of stakeholders.
- Understands technical architecture and writes software and automated tests that are aligned with agreed upon standards.
- Performs trouble-shooting efforts and investigations when necessary.
- Provides ongoing support, monitoring, and maintenance of deployed products.
- Actively participates in the engineering community, staying up to date on new software technologies and best practices and shares insights with others in the organization.
MUST HAVE Solid communication and interpersonal/soft skills, good collaboration skills, team player and excitement for what you do! MUST HAVE solid work history, no job hoppers please!