Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a IT Planning Solution Designer
. This is a Contract to Hire
role, located in Carlsbad, CA, Hybrid REMOTE, on-site 3 days a week
Skills and Knowledge
- Contract to Hire (convert to full time after 6 months
- Must be able to work on-site in Carlsbad, CA 3 days a week.
- 5+ years of experience in Planning & Technical Business Analysis
- Supply chain planning solution support & management
- Demand Planning & S&OP processes experience
- Oracle PCC, Oracle Cloud Supply Chain or Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence experience.
- Strong project management capabilities in scenarios which required interaction with senior business leaders and achieving consensus across wide range of objectives
- Comfort in working under ambiguous, complex, multi-stakeholder and fast-moving situations whilst still driving a project to its successful completion
- Ability to understand IT trends and align with Global IT strategies
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.