Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for Functional Testing & Implementation Consultant to join their team.
Position: Functional Testing & Implementation Consultant
Location: 100% REMOTE
Duration: Full Time
Looking for candidates from PST and MST zone.
Responsible software configuration and solution set-up, as well for supporting the Implementation Team by performing testing that seeks to establish whether each application’s feature works as per the Solution requirements.
This individual will be responsible for interacting with the Client and Implementation teams to ensure the solution is fully configured, also by testing events so they executed successfully, communicated, and documented correctly. The role requires extensive knowledge regarding to user acceptance testing (UAT). Knowledge of system’s configuration and testing process flow will be required to support current and future testing needs.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review business requirements and use cases.
- Assist in the analysis of functional requirements for the creation and editing of test cases for new releases, for specific Clients and Implementation projects.
- Write and execution of tests for solutions.
- Identify risk areas associated with the project and testing objectives.
- Define and implement a test framework.
- Execute test scenarios and document all the results.
- Supervise modification of test cases.
- Work with test methods that adequately validate the system.
- Identify potential test cases for automation and work with the Technology Team for such automation.
- Experience with Application and Systems functional configuration and set-up,
- Experience with System deployments,
- Experience on creating Solutions/Technical documentation.
- Support Proposals and Responses to RFPs.
- Provide Level of Effort estimations for functional testing demands.
- Minimum 2 years of software testing experience and software implementation required.
- Experience working in a Functional Test role with strong planning and organizational skills.
- Strong service delivery skills with the other teams.
- Comfortable with taking full ownership of the functional test process that includes ownership of the sign-off of each release.
- SAS testing experience preferred.
- Automated testing experience is a definite plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and written & verbal communication skills.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
- Understanding of the lifecycle of a software development project.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.