Atrilogy' direct client is looking for a QA Analyst
to join their team in Jersey City, NJ
for a long term contract.
QA Analyst (Hybrid, 1 day/week onsite)
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: Long Term
- Responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan test specification, and test case templates.
- Candidates must have experience with automation testing.
- Candidates should have experience with SQL and data verification
- Develop and document test plans and test specifications.
- Develop and execute test scripts using automated testing tools; document and summarize results.
- Facilitate the defect tracking and test result summary processes through reporting.
- Review requirements documented as Functional Specifications, User Stories or Change Requests;
- Identify test data and prepare test cases for automation;
- Participate in system and regression testing and support client UAT.
- Manage and prioritize defects from detection through to resolution.
- Must have test case design experience and knowledge of test case design techniques.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.