A Fortune 500 client of ours is looking for a Software Engineer II - Data Migration, 100% Remote position. This role is open for both: Contract AND Direct Hire!
There are 2 open positions Contract AND Direct Hire; 100% Remote
Full Time/Direct Hire: preference Candidate can be based out of these states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MA, MN, NE, NM, NV, OK, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA and WA
- Contract: 1 year plus contract
- Full Time Direct Hire
Salary: + Plus up-to 10% annual bonus potential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Science or equivalent work experience in a related field required.
- 3+ years’ relevant experience in Data Migration, Data Quality domain, and the use of data analysis techniques and Integration tools in designing solutions required.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 F & O Data import export tool experience preferred.
- Experience work with tools such as Atlas, D365 AOT Table access preferred
- Experience with relational SQL databases required.
- Working knowledge of programming methodologies, structures, and concepts .Net framework, UML, XML.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written), with the ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Excellent customer service skills
- Advanced experience in data wrangling, blending, cleansing, and standardization required
- Experience implementing and executing data migration, integration, and quality development using Integration tools preferred.
- Strong project management and organizational skills. Experience using a version control system is a plus.
- Proven track record of delivering analytic solutions to solve complex problems using a data-driven approach and technical innovation
Travel: Can be up to 25% Travel across the USA; based on project Needs
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.