Atrilogy's direct client is in search of an IT Support Specialist for a 3+ month contract to join their team. This position could become permanent upon the completion of the contract.
Position: IT Support Specialist
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Type: Contract w/ possible conversion to FTE
Performs problem determination and resolution and records all trouble situations reported to I.T. Provides basic training to Support Technicians and users. Responsible for providing first level support functions on all platforms including but not limited to: AS/400, PCs, Telephony, Enterprise Networks, NT Server, UNIX and on all applications including but not limited to: LMS, CMS, Events, SDS, Pit Player Tracking, Saflok, Point of Sale, Time and Attendance, and audio and video systems. This position is part of Las Vegas Regional IT and will involve working at any of the 6 Las Vegas properties.
Essential Job Functions
• Respond to telephone help calls and ensure all client/user support calls and service requests are handled or escalated in a timely manner.
• Provide first-level support for all systems including software and hardware for all platforms, problem determination/isolation, analyzing problem data, performing data analysis, documenting findings, escalating complex problems to the appropriate I.T. staff or service vendors and communicating final resolution to clients and users.
• Responsible for completion and documentation of all assigned day-to-day tasks/activities per the Daily Work Schedule for each system and shift. These functions include first level support for clients/users requests, systems backups, printing, routing, and other duties.
• Maintain the latest procedures and documentation for all platforms.
• Perform intermediate technical tasks on all platforms.
• Use the help desk log to track and close all client/user calls/problems reported to I. T.
• Ensure the computer/equipment room is maintained at prescribed temperature levels and in a clean and orderly condition.
• Provide one-on-one training for Support Technicians and clients/users.
• Monitor and report system performance issues as necessary.
• Participate in department driven projects.
• Maintain the confidential nature of matters pertaining to company records, policies, and customer lists. Shred reports containing sensitive data as determined by management.
• Maintain a log of all system downtime and report all extended downtime to the supervisor and/or manager.
• Perform all duties in a manner that ensures the I.T. Department will meet or exceed the measurable objectives for service level to clients/users and system availability.
• Maintain property technical asset inventory.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. #JDB
Jason Bradford | firstname.lastname@example.org
(O) 702-703-4664 | (C) 949-212-1255
Atrilogy Solutions Group
23052-H Alicia Pkwy, Suite 620
Mission Viejo, CA 92692