Our direct client is looking to bring on a Sr. Regulatory Compliance Engineer on a Contract to Hire basis at their HQ in Littleton, CO.
- Monday-Friday on-site in Littleton, CO
- MUST be able to work on-site
- 6 Months Contract to Hire
We are looking for candidates with a strong background in voice, data, messaging, and mobile roaming experience. This engineer will oversee the operations and compliance of all regulatory services to be provided on mobile network.
This individual will be responsible for operationalizing all aspects of voice and messaging regulatory services on mobile network including, but not limited to, 911, WEA, CLEA, and CMAS. This role is a key, strategic part of our business, and presents an opportunity to implement and optimize the latest networking solutions.
Day-to-day job responsibilities:
* Managing 5G - NSA, SA, VoNR technology and end to end E911 call delivery.
* E911 filing via NORS
* PSAP outage notification
* Work directly with legal teams for outage notifications
* E911 FCC Rules, regulations, compliance, and accuracy requirements
* Manage and coordinate PSAP testing as needed
* Track the latest FCC requirements
* Work with cross functional teams to establish E911 and Text-to-911 roadmap and set guidelines
* Work with OEM vendors to plan and execute programs
* Assist with CALEA, Traceback, & STIR/SHAKEN issues
* Execute test standards, MOPs, and E911 compliance guidelines
The successful Senior Engineer will have:
* BS electrical engineering or related discipline desired
* 4+ years of experience in mobile and/or landline networks and/or an over the top service (OTT) provider
* At least 3-5 years of experience managing various stakeholders
* Strong understanding of data and VoIP network architecture, infrastructure components, Ethernet, fiber optic transport, and data traffic engineering
* Working knowledge of VoIP protocols, data protocols, and Signaling requirements
* Detailed understanding of Signaling requirements to include: SS7, DSC, SIP, SBC, and others
* Experience designing and implementing connections for the PSAP facilities and E911 calling
* Familiarity with Optical Networks, OTN, DWDM, ROADM, SDH, SONET, optical transmission technologies, Ethernet, Wave, Switching, Routing, Data Networks, DCN, and Synchronization of optical networks.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word
format, along with daytime contact information.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.